What's New Feature
i am posting this here as i am not sure if the feature already exists or not. i tried to search for it, but either didnt use the correct keyword or just didn't see it.

what i am wondering, is if there is a way to either have a 'latest addition' section to the movie section. this will simply need to keep a directory listing and check against it to see if new files appeared.
i have got loads of tv series which i record and then play later using xbmc, but its sometime a pain to go through each serie subfolder to find out if a new episode is here or not Smile

so i guess i would like to either be able to see this on a separate page, i have seen something a bit similar on some skins, showing what is currently showing but i do not know what is the logic behind it.

we could also think of having a feature working in a similar way to a bulletin board, having a folder.jpg and a folder_new.jpg. xbmc would then use one or the other if a new file exists under the specific folder ?

what do u guys think? is it already possible or/and ..will it be ?
yes it is possible, but i am not sure if there is any skin for the current version that uses it.
the feature is called ram (recently added media). it scans your shares for new files and presents a list on the screen.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's New Feature0