• 8(current)
[bugs]
drivesoslow Wrote:Are you running a SVN build or a stable release?

The fix is to change all occurances of ListItem.Title to ListItem.Label on the skin
If I queue a few episodes of something and then pull context menu and access the now playing screen, then nothing shows up at all, anyone have the same prob ?
Using git version from yesterday and 9.11 live camelot and using default theme with black & white (no fanart) colours.
I have to switch to an alternate skin to make the now playing list work.

Anyone with the same problem ?
ynwa
I just started using alaska and i'm not sure where all the hidden menues are but i cannot seem to add my shared folders from my SMB//, It won't open any further that that and i also couldn't stop the playing dsplayer from the latest build of xbmc

is there some sort of manual for this?
Just found this bug in the video OSD. The text of long titles is overlapping with one of the buttons (see photo).

Using Camelot final and an Alaska git pull from 31 december
noox Wrote:Looks like another case sensitive issue. I checked with Aeon and default folder is "DefaultFolder.png" and default artist is "DefaultArtist.png. Alaska has it as all lowercase. I symlinked a couple others to their correct cases and it makes the icons appear.
Same problem here with default icons not appearing. It does seem to be somewhat random though, sometimes they start to show up after I browse for a while, other times they never do...

Renaming the offending .png's back to the correct case (e.g. DefaultFolder.png) solves the problem every time.

Incidentally, renaming other files like ratingx.png or episodeframe.png to Ratingx.png and EpisodeFrame.png makes them disappear... Oo

This is on Karmic with build 26018 and the latest git. The Windows version of XBMC does not have the problem.

I'm guessing XBMC/Linux's way of handling case is broken somehow, or something on my system gets in the way... Whatever the cause, it would be nice to go back to the original "capitalized" case for the time being.
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Hi Hitcher,

this time i found a Bug in the Presentation of the Movie of TV-Show Title in Poster View.

Is it a short Title like 'Lethal Weapon', it fits in one Line and everything is fine. The distance between Title and Genre is optimal.

Is it a medium Title like ' Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull', it fits in two Lines, is readable but the distance to the Genre is very small.

A long Title like 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' needs three Lines and overlaps the Genre so it is not readable.

Is it possible to fix the distance to the Genre so that a Title can have x Lines!?

Sorry, that i have no screenshots but i hope the explanation help you. BTW I use XBMC 9.11 Release and Alaska 30.12.09.

Thanx
Efty
I know what you mean and I wish we could set conditions based on how many lines the title is using but we can't. For the next release I've removed the genre tag line altogether which is how it was originally anyway.
Quote:I know what you mean and I wish we could set conditions based on how many lines the title is using but we can't. For the next release I've removed the genre tag line altogether which is how it was originally anyway.

Nice to hear that. Thank you.

May i ask you another Question. Will Alaska ever support the TV-Show Episodes View without the endless loop!? I know this was discussed before and you opened a XBMC ticket for that, but in the Confluence skin the Episodes View looks like the Homemenu 1 in Alaska. So it seems to work ...

Efty
I can't see the view you're talking about in Confluence for Episodes?
Quote:I can't see the view you're talking about in Confluence for Episodes?

Sorry! Its Confluence, but the Fanart View in Movies. Is this possible in Alaska Movies and TV Shows ...

Efty
So you mean for TV Shows and Seasons to stop the same items appearing more than once.

I've got that covered with the choice of two view types -

Quote:So you mean for TV Shows and Seasons to stop the same items appearing more than once.
Right, the Loop looks terrible when you have an Season with only 3 Episodes.

Quote:I've got that covered with the choice of two view types -
Great solution. So everyone can handle it for his own taste.

Alaska becomes better and better. Thank you very much for your feedback, time and programming.

Efty
don't kick me for that, maybe the problem is already solved... TV Show -> Poster View -> Screenshot

OH! you guys gonna hate me for that, right? Smile

Peace? Smile

Roman
I've reverted to the original design and removed the info under the title for the next release.
When I just startup XBMC and try to navigate to the recently added items (moving up at TV or Movies) nothing happens.

When I first navigate to one of the sections and then go back to the home screen, I am able to see the recently added items by pressing up on TV or Movies.

XBMC: r26486
Alaska: Latest git pull (end of december 2009)
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0