• 6(current)
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics
Lyrics work great when they are in the script.lrclyrics folder and named appropriately. Can't get it recognize the lyrics when named the same as the music file and in the same directory of the music file. (like it says to do in the description of the add-on) Been through all the settings. Am I missing something. Tried moving the lrc file(appropriately named) from the script.lrclyrics folder to the same folder as music file with no joy. Any thoughts
(2012-03-11, 07:16)xhbl Wrote:
taxigps Wrote:I'll do some work about get embedded lrc lyric first and fall back to online scraper. need some sample embedded mp3 file to test.

Hi, taxigps, would you mind also do some research on embedded lyrics for both mp3 and m4a files?

呵呵,私心了,手头有好多apple的音乐文件内嵌歌词的。

内嵌的是lrc歌词吗?给个样本看看,最好有相应的内嵌格式说明。
(2012-03-11, 08:35)manekineko Wrote:
taxigps Wrote:I'll do some work about get embedded lrc lyric first and fall back to online scraper. need some sample embedded mp3 file to test.

The two standards in id3v2 that are relevant are SYLT (synchronized lyrics) and USLT (unsynchronized lyrics).

You can see the id3v2 definitions here:
http://www.id3.org/id3v2.4.0-frames

It's easy to generate test mp3s with either of these by using the program MiniLyrics, an add-on for just about every Windows media player. If you play any popular song in your media player with it installed, it can automatically find and embed either the SYLT or USLT lyrics.

Few people use embedded mp3 with SYLT and USLT, they use TXXX.
(2012-06-26, 18:00)stigdu Wrote: Well I have both CU Lyrics and LRLyrics installed and enabled, the path to my music is set correctly, but like some of the others on here, when I press 'M' to get the music menu up, I have no 'lyrics' options at all.

I'm using the Neon skin - I tried following someone's suggestion on here of pressing left then up to highlight the album art before pressing 'M', but I am unable to do that. I can only select rewind, fast forward, stop, repeat, etc.

Would be nice to show this off to my other half, but at the moment it's doing sod all. Sad

Use TAB key change to fullscreen mode, Then press 'M' to get music OSD menu up.
(2012-07-09, 15:33)Zooty Wrote: Lyrics work great when they are in the script.lrclyrics folder and named appropriately. Can't get it recognize the lyrics when named the same as the music file and in the same directory of the music file. (like it says to do in the description of the add-on) Been through all the settings. Am I missing something. Tried moving the lrc file(appropriately named) from the script.lrclyrics folder to the same folder as music file with no joy. Any thoughts

Where's your music folder? Not support to read lyrics form net share folder now.
Is there any chance you could add a feature to batch download LRC lyrics for all media in library? or maybe make a mod of this addon to run it outside of XBMC for this purpose?
(2012-07-16, 03:03)taxigps Wrote: Where's your music folder? Not support to read lyrics form net share folder now.

Yep Music folder is on a server. Ah well thanks for heads up.

Possibly a stupid question but.. are there any skins, or is there any way that by default show the track's lyrics? Why do we always have to do multiple buttons for every song to show it?
@puntloos, skin aeon mq4, have this, select one time and done for all songs. skin available for public in 15 september.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-08-26, 13:48)Wanilton Wrote: @puntloos, skin aeon mq4, have this, select one time and done for all songs. skin available for public in 15 september.

Very nice !!!!!!!!!
@ puntloos,

Though using Aeon MQ4 should solve your problem, if you want to launch lyrics with a single key, put the following in keyboard.xml under the <Visualization> section. I use 'j' to launch lrc and 'c' for cu.
Code:
<j>XBMC.RunScript(script.lrclyrics)</j>
<t>XBMC.RunScript(script.cu.lyrics)</t>

Then put the following code in the <global> section to close lyrics with the same key (toggle)
Code:
<t>PreviousMenu</t>
<j>PreviousMenu</j>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Can anyone direct me to which script file contains the code controlling the window size the the lyrics scroll through? I'm considering hacking it to show less lines, so I can see more of the visualizations &/or fanart. I also want to remove the "Lyric" header.

UPDATE: I determined the code I'm looking for is associated with my skin, no the script. For Aeon MQ4 it's script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
why can't we have an auto scroll option as LRC.

Your plugin is better at scraping lyrics, but it misses this option
(2012-07-16, 02:38)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-03-11, 08:35)manekineko Wrote:

The two standards in id3v2 that are relevant are SYLT (synchronized lyrics) and USLT (unsynchronized lyrics).

You can see the id3v2 definitions here:
http://www.id3.org/id3v2.4.0-frames

It's easy to generate test mp3s with either of these by using the program MiniLyrics, an add-on for just about every Windows media player. If you play any popular song in your media player with it installed, it can automatically find and embed either the SYLT or USLT lyrics.

Few people use embedded mp3 with SYLT and USLT, they use TXXX.

Do I get it right that this add-on can display lyrics embedded in mp3 tags? So far I only managed to display lyrics from lrc-files. But I have 16000 mp3s, 80% of them having lyrics in the USLT field. What can I do to let them be displayed? (What does "TXXX" mean, couldn't find helpful explanations? Should I transfer my lyrics from USLT to another tag field? Or are you still looking for test files?)

Cheers harry
I am wondering if it can read embedded mp3s now too.
Im looking for a good myrics scraper but i want scrolled text so this is the only option.
The ability to read from mp3tag (altough i got to tag 2000 files then..) or in second place look for them online would rock!
Any news on this?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics1