• 10(current)
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics
(2012-11-18, 09:12)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 09:00)Skank Wrote: Youre welcome
Is this new source code file integrated in v1.4.5 too?
Or is 1.4.5 integrated in the new source code file?
Or are both separate versions since the source code is for frodo?
1.4.5/1.4.6 for eden, in source code branch eden, not support nas share.
source code support frodo is in branch master.

Hi did you make any changes to script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml ? I've edited it so it displays the lyrics box somewhere else, but now it's not showing any lyrics at all.

[edit]
I took a look and it seems you've completely changed the lyrics view... I don't like it. To much album art, no background, album art is mirrored below but it's just an exact copy of the album art itself. I would suggest you feather it out a bit and make it transparent(The reflection that is).

The code looks good though but I still can't figure out why my lyrics text is not showing. Bellow is a debug log so you can take a look.

http://pastebin.com/N5rFziPb - link

It seems that there are a few errors linked with lrc lyrics.
(2012-11-18, 17:29)Tony0892 Wrote:
(2012-11-18, 09:12)taxigps Wrote:
1.4.5/1.4.6 for eden, in source code branch eden, not support nas share.
source code support frodo is in branch master.

Hi did you make any changes to script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml ? I've edited it so it displays the lyrics box somewhere else, but now it's not showing any lyrics at all.

[edit]
I took a look and it seems you've completely changed the lyrics view... I don't like it. To much album art, no background, album art is mirrored below but it's just an exact copy of the album art itself. I would suggest you feather it out a bit and make it transparent(The reflection that is).

The code looks good though but I still can't figure out why my lyrics text is not showing. Bellow is a debug log so you can take a look.

http://pastebin.com/N5rFziPb - link

It seems that there are a few errors linked with lrc lyrics.

Not change script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml. LRC Lyrics script use script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml in your skin, that file in script folder only use when no script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml in your skin.

Thanks for your log file. error in file lrclyrics\resources\lib\embedlrc.py, I'll fix it.
For Frodo:
https://github.com/downloads/taxigps/scr...o-pre2.zip
(2012-11-19, 11:31)taxigps Wrote:
For Frodo:
https://github.com/downloads/taxigps/scr...o-pre2.zip

Thx mate !
(2012-11-16, 20:09)Tony0892 Wrote: You need to tweak the <posy> tag on line 108, 122 and 135. It can be a line above or below, because I added some lines to the code.
Mine is now set to <posy> 50 and it centers the current highlight when you want to display 7 lines(height of text box 200), but you can tweak it anyway you like.

@Tony0892

Thanks for your help, but you and I both have not mentioned which skin's script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml file we have been altering. Though I'm on Aeon MQ4, if you are using something else, I can certainly apply anything you show me. Are you using Confluence?

What would be ideal is you would be kind enough to share your modified script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml and tell me which code lines controlled the # of lyric lines Big Grin
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2012-11-11, 17:35)curtis-r Wrote:
(2012-11-11, 07:40)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 19:05)curtis-r Wrote: I just love this plug-in, and it works perfectly. I've been trying to tweek the script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml to show less lines of lyrics, yet keep the current orange lyric line centered, but have been unsuccessful. When I shorten the vertical height of the window the lyrics are in, it simply moves the current line up. What am I missing?

which code you modified?

First I modified the musicvisualization.xml for the skin, but then realized the lyric script file was probably what i needed to mod. But I still could not get less lines of lyrics, while keeping the orange current lyric line centered vertically.
Try modify <itemlayoutIn> and <focusedlayout> in <control type="list" id="110"> in file script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml
(2012-11-20, 01:40)taxigps Wrote: Try modify <itemlayoutIn> and <focusedlayout> in <control type="list" id="110"> in file script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml

Yeah, I'd been playing with those already but though I've done a bit of code mods over the years, nothing I do keeps the current lyric from moving to the very bottom of the lyric list, not staying close to the middle. I have to admit I feel I'm missing something really simple here.

Here is my code, using the Aeon MQ4 skin. If you don't have that skin, I can change the fonts to Confluence. Greatly appreciate your help.

Code:
<control type="list" id="110">
        <posx>55</posx>
        <posy>534</posy>
        <width>869</width>
        <height>105</height>
        <onleft>130</onleft>
        <onright>111</onright>
        <onup>80</onup>
        <ondown>80</ondown>
        <viewtype label="535">list</viewtype>
        <pagecontrol>111</pagecontrol>
        <scrolltime>100</scrolltime>
        <itemlayout height="20">
              <!-- displays all lyrics except current line-->
              <control type="label">
                <posx>585</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1169</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <font>Font_SetContentMenu</font>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <align>center</align>
                <textcolor>FF929191</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <info>ListItem.Label</info>
              </control>
      </itemlayout>

<!-- displays the current lyric line-->
      <focusedlayout height="20">
          <control type="label">
            <posx>585</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1169</width>
            <height>20</height>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <align>center</align>
            <textcolor>$VAR[value_headercolors]</textcolor>
            <align>left</align>
            <label fallback="--">$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
            <visible>Control.HasFocus(110)</visible>
          </control>
      </focusedlayout>
  </control>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2012-11-20, 19:16)curtis-r Wrote:
(2012-11-20, 01:40)taxigps Wrote: Try modify <itemlayoutIn> and <focusedlayout> in <control type="list" id="110"> in file script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml

Yeah, I'd been playing with those already but though I've done a bit of code mods over the years, nothing I do keeps the current lyric from moving to the very bottom of the lyric list, not staying close to the middle. I have to admit I feel I'm missing something really simple here.

Here is my code, using the Aeon MQ4 skin. If you don't have that skin, I can change the fonts to Confluence. Greatly appreciate your help.

Code:
<control type="list" id="110">
        <posx>55</posx>
        <posy>534</posy>
        <width>869</width>
        <height>105</height>
        <onleft>130</onleft>
        <onright>111</onright>
        <onup>80</onup>
        <ondown>80</ondown>
        <viewtype label="535">list</viewtype>
        <pagecontrol>111</pagecontrol>
        <scrolltime>100</scrolltime>
        <itemlayout height="20">
              <!-- displays all lyrics except current line-->
              <control type="label">
                <posx>585</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1169</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <align>center</align>
                <textcolor>FF929191</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <info>ListItem.Label</info>
              </control>
      </itemlayout>

<!-- displays the current lyric line-->
      <focusedlayout height="20">
          <control type="label">
            <posx>585</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1169</width>
            <height>20</height>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <align>center</align>
            <textcolor>$VAR[value_headercolors]</textcolor>
            <align>left</align>
            <label fallback="--">$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
            <visible>Control.HasFocus(110)</visible>
          </control>
      </focusedlayout>
  </control>
Just need modify number of <itemlayout height="xx"> and <focusedlayout height="xx">, don't change <posx> and others.
update to v1.4.8
add MiniLyrics scraper to get lrc lyrics from MiniLyrics Lyrics site.
(2012-11-21, 01:02)taxigps Wrote: Just need modify number of <itemlayout height="xx"> and <focusedlayout height="xx">, don't change <posx> and others.

Changing that code simple modifies the line-height (spacing) between the lyric lines.
When <itemlayout height="20"> and <focusedlayout height="20"> I get this: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1659/sc...ot000l.png

When <itemlayout height="30"> and <focusedlayout height="30"> I get this: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2730/...001uof.png

This orange line of lyrics is the third or so in the song, but I want to still be able to see the previous lines of lyrics. I'm pulling my hair out.

Here is my full script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml file.

BTW, thanks for keeping this add-on updated. I love it.

UPDATE: I shifted my attention to the Confluence version and removed everything that displays but the lyrics, and here is that file. As that file has a lyric window of 200 px high, the current lyric line is properly centered vertically, but if I decrease that window to 100, the current line is stuck at the top.
(2012-11-21, 17:30)curtis-r Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 01:02)taxigps Wrote: Just need modify number of <itemlayout height="xx"> and <focusedlayout height="xx">, don't change <posx> and others.

Changing that code simple modifies the line-height (spacing) between the lyric lines.
When <itemlayout height="20"> and <focusedlayout height="20"> I get this: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1659/sc...ot000l.png

When <itemlayout height="30"> and <focusedlayout height="30"> I get this: http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2730/...001uof.png

This orange line of lyrics is the third or so in the song, but I want to still be able to see the previous lines of lyrics. I'm pulling my hair out.

Here is my full script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml file.

BTW, thanks for keeping this add-on updated. I love it.

UPDATE: I shifted my attention to the Confluence version and removed everything that displays but the lyrics, and here is that file. As that file has a lyric window of 200 px high, the current lyric line is properly centered vertically, but if I decrease that window to 100, the current line is stuck at the top.

Ah, this because I set it to last four line in program. Not set in XML file.
(2012-11-21, 22:09)taxigps Wrote: Ah, this because I set it to last four line in program. Not set in XML file.

So, in other words, there is a sort of minimum lyric window height to keep the current lyric line centered?
(2012-11-22, 02:32)curtis-r Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 22:09)taxigps Wrote: Ah, this because I set it to last four line in program. Not set in XML file.

So, in other words, there is a sort of minimum lyric window height to keep the current lyric line centered?

I'll try to change the code to calculate the center line, not use fixed line number.
Excellent! I'll stay tuned. Thanks.
-- Deleted -- wrong thread, sorry
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics1