• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Export Watched Data - Backup your watched status
Just tried it here on a Win 7 64bit with xbmc 10.1 running, no problem to export at least.
What message do you get?
If you find any spelling mistakes you can keep them ;)
im also on xbmc 10.1

the message is:

error script failed: script.watched.flag

which doesnt say to much Sad
Ah ok, ya that wasn't very helpful. Confused
But I guess it has trouble getting the watched flag from the db...
Maybe you could turn on debugging and see if it give something more helpful in the log.
Any word on getting this script working on recent builds? Namely the nighties?
I tried to fix it for the nightly, but ran into a problem I can't figure out.
The old version (1.0.1) I can install without problem, but it gives you errors when you run it.
I rewrote it to work with the nightly (20110731), worked like a charm. But when I zip it and try to install from scratch I get the error "Addon does not have the correct structure." and it don't get installed.

Maybe someone know what the problem is.
Here is my new version (1.1.0) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3317056/script.watched.flag.zip

If you want to try it, install the old one and replace the default.py from my zip.
Fox Wrote:I tried to fix it for the nightly, but ran into a problem I can't figure out.
The old version (1.0.1) I can install without problem, but it gives you errors when you run it.
I rewrote it to work with the nightly (20110731), worked like a charm. But when I zip it and try to install from scratch I get the error "Addon does not have the correct structure." and it don't get installed.

Maybe someone know what the problem is.
Here is my new version (1.1.0) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3317056/script.watched.flag.zip

If you want to try it, install the old one and replace the default.py from my zip.

Hey, it works! Great work Fox! I have over 3300 movies and almost half of them are watched, so needless to say, you saved me a lot of work. Laugh I hope someone is able to fix the error you're experiencing.
Thats good to hear! Smile

Did the installation work for you or did you have to do it the manual way?
I had to copy over the new default.py to the old installation. I was getting the same error as you. Once the installation issue is fixed, you should find out about adding it to the official repo. It's an essential tool for anyone with large libraries.
Ok, good to know it's not only for me. Thanks

Ya I been thinking about that too, but with the low interest in here before I thought maybe it's not that important, but we'll see. Smile
Got it working today Smile
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3317056/script.w..._1.1.2.zip
Nice! Glad to see u got it working properly.
I just installed new version but I have a error:

Code:
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318139392    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318139392   ERROR: Error Type: pysqlite2._sqlite.OperationalError
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318139392   ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: files
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318123008   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\castortray\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watched.flag\default.py", line 107, in ?
                                                exportWatched(mydisplay)
                                              File "C:\Users\castortray\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watched.flag\default.py", line 77, in exportWatched
                                                writeExportFile(movieSQL,movieFile)
                                              File "C:\Users\castortray\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.watched.flag\default.py", line 53, in writeExportFile
                                                dbCur.execute(strSQL)
                                            OperationalError: no such table: files
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318123008    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
23:54:29 T:1032 M:2318057472   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318057472    INFO: Python script stopped
23:54:29 T:740 M:2318057472   DEBUG: Thread 740 terminating

I use MySQL database,

thanks for any help
Sorry for delay on the answer castortray, I've been on holiday. Smile
But there is still no support for MySQL, I don't have a server running to test it on atm. Sad

But if you know of an addon that read/write to the db that works with mysql I could have a look at it and see if I could implement something similar.
I got the following error:

Code:
22:05:50 T:2949634928   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
22:05:50 T:2949634928   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named ElementTree
22:05:50 T:2949634928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.watched.flag/default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                import ElementTree as ET
                                            ImportError: No module named ElementTree

I replaced
Code:
from elementtree import ElementTree
with
Code:
from xml.etree.ElementTree import ElementTree
and now its working.

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 and a xbmc nightly build.
I guess you changed the "import ElementTree as ET" line?

Weird that you get that error because it should be included in the resources folder.

I'll have a look at it for the next release.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Export Watched Data - Backup your watched status1