please add finish time on OSD
please don't make the fonts bigger, they are perfect. big fonts look ugly IMO, looks much cleaner with smaller fonts
Thanks for the start/finish time Hitcher.

Great work, as always Smile

PS. maybe two fonts could be an option at some point, switchable in Settings... "Normal" and "Large".

I can see how some of the fonts are a tad small if you a far from the TV or have a smaller TV.

I like the git update from yesterday, that made the Plot font bigger, looks really nice now.
I agree, I had to stare at it for a couple of minutes before it became clear, kinda breaks the clean UI when it makes you do that. Smile
This was one of my concerns with the idea, now people are confused by what the times mean and they're requesting they be labeled and set with larger fonts. It just never ends.
Piling more and more clutter on the pile as it were. *shrug* Just my 2 cents.
it's called common sense... im sure ppl will quickly figure it out what it means. just like printing T for telephone, E for email, and F for fax on business cards... it's not hard to figure out. I like it exactly the way it is right now. it's perfect.
I like it now you have the movie position/total length on the OSD (mainly because xbmc has no support for my imon lcd on windows, and previously I had to pause the movie to see how long it had left), but I personally can't see the point in having the time the movie finishes on there. It can't be that hard to work out that, for example, if the movie has 40 mins to go and the time is currently 8:10, it will be finished at 8:50.

Just my opinion.
I agree, it's not really hard to work out, but some people like the convenience. I personally would edit out the time myself. But if we are going with this by default, wouldn't :
current runtime / current time ------------------------- runtime length / end time
make more sense viewing it as opposite ends of the time line? I think this is how the Aeon mod was done.
Question: which font size I've to change in MY font.xml in order to enlarge those infos ?
I H8 to add to this thread but IMHO the current OSD display for start time, finish time, current time and ending time is awful. I'm one of those folks that like things to look clean and professional and atm the alaska osd for timers is not doing it. Too cluttered atm.....Why not just show the timers for start time and end time, and place the current time under Genre. Forget about the estimated end timer as it just saturates the OSD....

BTW I'm still perplexed why anyone needs the estimated time for video to end.....I came from Mediaportal, NOT one skin has this ......but guess we have Neanderthals around still...heh, and jk.....

PS: Hitcher had a second thought, maybe make this an option down the road for displaying the "estimated end time".....
What happen to this, just searching on how to enable the finish time as makes it a bit easier sometimes and i found this but I have the latest Alaska skin and cant find a option to enable this?
Trakt:

Not sure what you mean because it's right there in the video info.
Learn something new every day Smile Sorry I always just hit pause and you don't get it only when you go to info Smile
Trakt:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
please add finish time on OSD0