[LINUX] HOW-TO get Hama MCE Remote Control to fully work in Ubuntu 9.04

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mikedpitt420 Offline
Nice ! I'll report back after I try it out. Thanks for the response..
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-21 23:16 by mikedpitt420.)
find quote
mikedpitt420 Offline
Do I need to change anything from here: https://github.com/xhaggi/xbmc-eventclient-hama-mce ? to account for the xbmc / kodi directory names? Also, do I need to uninstall lirc first?

EDIT:

SUCCESS! ermagerd thanks SO much! This has been driving me crazy!!!
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-23 06:12 by mikedpitt420.)
find quote
mikedpitt420 Offline
One last question. I use myth tv for live tv, and I want when I press the "guide" button on the remote, it sometimes brings up the guide, that is not the episode guide and it's annoying. The "e" keypress on an actual keyboard always seems to bring up the correct one. Is there a way to remap this button to send an "e" keypress globally?
find quote
mikedpitt420 Offline
This remote client now keeps my Kodi from any type of hibernation or sleep. I try to hibernate and it says "disconnecting hama client", then "reconnecting hama client"

Just seems I can't win with this remote at all. Is there a way to let the computer hibernate with this hama client?
find quote
lokipoki81 Offline
(2015-01-29 01:35)mikedpitt420 Wrote:  This remote client now keeps my Kodi from any type of hibernation or sleep. I try to hibernate and it says "disconnecting hama client", then "reconnecting hama client"

Just seems I can't win with this remote at all. Is there a way to let the computer hibernate with this hama client?

Create a Ticket on Github, and this Keymap got a simple Message as Text: Hama MCE Event Client for XBMC - not for Mythtv. The Keymap will not work for you
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-15 18:33 by lokipoki81.)
find quote