Some movies not being scrapped, "9 (2009)" specifically. [Fixed in SVN r25248]
I'm having problems with my library. Every movie I add to my hdds is correctly recognized and scrapped using themoviedb.org. However, this one movie is not showing up, no matter what I do. The movie in question is "9".

I've tried cleaning the library, changing the scraper. Nothing works. The movie is there and it can be played through the Videos option. It's just not showing up in the library.

Has anyone else had this problem? The movie does exists in the themoviedb.org's database.
I have the same problem with 9, I'm guessing because it's a number.
ECEC Wrote:I have the same problem with 9, I'm guessing because it's a number.

"1408" from 2007 is also a number, yet it is recognized. Oo
did you name it "9 (2009).avi"? obviously the extension should not matter but I have mine named that and it seemed to scrape fine.
xboxmedia Wrote:did you name it "9 (2009).avi"? obviously the extension should not matter but I have mine named that and it seemed to scrape fine.

Yes, it's named "9 (2009)"
:confused2:

This is how I name all my files, which has given me great results (except for this one, of course)
the search on tmdb simply refuses to return the movie '9'. use a url nfo, that is the only way i could get it working atleast.
spiff Wrote:the search on tmdb simply refuses to return the movie '9'. use a url nfo, that is the only way i could get it working atleast.

How do you do that?
you read the wiki.
I'm not sure if mine is the same issue but I have movies that won't get imported either.. I've had "Changeling (2008)" forever and it never gets imported.. Also have "Training Day (2001)" and it won't get imported either..

I have movies that I've added after these and they get imported and scraped fine.

I even removed my movie source, cleaned the library, and readded / rescanned and it still doesn't get those two..
Figured mine out.. Those two movies were DVD rips and instead of them having the folders VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS I just had the files in the root of the folder.. When I added those two folders it scanned them in..
FYI, the new themoviedb.org 2.1 API scraper and a fix for one char titles (SVN r25248) will return a result on given search string.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm not sure I follow :S
All you need to know is: scraping "9 (2009).avi" via themoviedb is working in current SVN. Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Nice, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies not being scrapped, "9 (2009)" specifically. [Fixed in SVN r25248]0