[RELEASE] SportLive (Script) - Live Sports Notifications
Thumbs Up 

edit 18.12.09: v1.1.2 added spanish + some coloration if skin support it
edit 12.12.09: v1.1 added strings.xml for language support, feel free to add others language, i'll include them.

This script will inform you of live score during sports events in differents sport like football, nba, nfl, nhl, tennis.

others will be available life F1, MOTO GP... event all if I can .

so for now, when you launch the script, wait a few second, this windows will allow you to choose beetwen sports events that are in progress to select those you want to be informed!

after selection done, press 'ok', windows will close, the script is still running, and you can to whatever you want in xbmc, watch film, listen to music, see pictures ...

you will be informed of score change for events you've choose !

on every skin, a notification windows will show up the new score with team picture (if exist) or generic image of the sport if both teams changed score!

if done little work to make you available team image in european football, nba, european basket.

i try to keep on image dimensions 180*180 png transparent type, feel free to help me adding all that miss !

if you want to stop the script, just click on it as when you started it, it will stop in error few seconds later (haven't find a 'not dirty' way to do it ...)

you can have it on xbmc passion svn (so can download it via svn repo installer) or go there to download it (not updated all time), you can also find it in our download center (script section)

i just hope you can enjoy it Big Grin

ImageImage

i also planned to change the display to be more integrated or to be able to display other information.
just have to make my nerves on windowxml stuff
I like it.It's really handy for me.
That is a fantastic plugin, I don't like sports at all though haha.
If someone would make something like this with a notification system that handled e-mail/rss I would never leave my bed.
thanks to you !

fillidill, what do you want with notification system ? could be made in another script (i could think about it with more idea)

you can ask or suggest for sportlive script here, i would be enjoy.

as for info, the script take live score from sports.fr livescore bar
edit 12.12.09: v1.1 added strings.xml for language support, feel free to add others language, i'll include them.
could you make one for australia or have the option to edit the country
Press THANK USER if I Help
if i can grab live info from somewhere, i should be able to make it to use another source too.

if you have a link.
Nice script. Big Grin
Hey There

Does this plug support English / Scottish football too? I will download later...just checking for now whils working!

Thanks!
it handle european football Wink so english/scottish are part of it.

just team logo are missing, but if you have some, just send me them Wink
ppic Wrote:thanks to you !

fillidill, what do you want with notification system ? could be made in another script (i could think about it with more idea)

you can ask or suggest for sportlive script here, i would be enjoy.

as for info, the script take live score from sports.fr livescore bar

Ohh thanks for answering Smile

I would love to have some kind of notifier that can announce when a subscribed rss-feed/feeds was updated and showed a subtle indication maybe at the bottom somewhere. Or maybe a notification for new e-mails. The notification could only show up when there's a new notification or maybe the icon could be coloured.

You could even take this further and be able to read the rss-feeds/e-mails inside xbmc!

I made a quick mockup how I imagine it could be.

fillidill Wrote:Ohh thanks for answering Smile

I would love to have some kind of notifier that can announce when a subscribed rss-feed/feeds was updated and showed a subtle indication maybe at the bottom somewhere. Or maybe a notification for new e-mails. The notification could only show up when there's a new notification or maybe the icon could be coloured.

You could even take this further and be able to read the rss-feeds/e-mails inside xbmc!

I made a quick mockup how I imagine it could be.

well well, i believe that there's already rss feed and email notifier script there.

it should be a feature of them more than a new script.
Very nice plugin.

Easy spanish translation (save as utf-8):
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<strings>
  <!-- strings 32000 thru 32999 reserved for scripts -->
  <!--GENERAL STRINGS -->
  <string id="32000">Elige los eventos que quieres ver</string>
  <string id="32100">No hay partidos disponibles</string>
</strings>

thx! Smile
Hey, you stole my idea! Big Grin

Great piece of work, I will try it out. Does it show football scores (UEFA Champions Luague, Dutch Division of Honour, English Premiership, Spanish, Italian, German, ... )? If not, what can I do to add support for it?
european football is handled, just see on sports.fr, you'll see what country are ok Wink

thx for spanish translation, i'll add it soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SportLive (Script) - Live Sports Notifications2