Automatically Generate Thumbnails?
Where has this option gone, am I going mad?
Settings > Videos > File Lists > Extract thumbnails and video information
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie.
I did this but it does not do what it says it will (It was already set). I only have one set of tv shows that have no thumbs (Scooby doo, TVDB has nothing for them)

When I goto scooby doo. I only get generic folder icons even though get thumbs is highlighted.
garyi Wrote:I did this but it does not do what it says it will (It was already set). I only have one set of tv shows that have no thumbs (Scooby doo, TVDB has nothing for them)

When I goto scooby doo. I only get generic folder icons even though get thumbs is highlighted.

xbmc.log might show why its happening.
http://pastebin.com/m710013ce

Here you go then, I restart XBMC and navigated around scooby doo. The generate thumbs is switched on, but no thumbs
garyi Wrote:http://pastebin.com/m710013ce

Here you go then, I restart XBMC and navigated around scooby doo. The generate thumbs is switched on, but no thumbs

there is not even a call for thumb creation.

- try Tv Show Information -> refresh

or

- removing it from the library, browse to it in file view it should generate the thumbs and after that add it to library again.

if you dont mind posting file names, and the folder structure I could try and recreate the issue.

Zeljko
Hi,, well this morning I deleted some movies from my harddrive as I needed the space. As XBMC has no way of deleting a bunch of films I actually removed the entire videos database so had to redo TV shows from scratch, I guess this is as good as refreshing. Still the same thing.

As for folder structure:

Scooby and Scrappy Doo
. Season 1, 2, 3 etc
.. Scooby and Scrappy Doo S01E01, S01E02 etc

The top level has a fanart and folder jpg as well season-all.tbn and tvshow,nfo, both generated from the export library function. Each episode also has and nfo, again generated from XBMC export library function.

Its only this folder, but there again its only this folder the TVDB has no images for.
FYI, fixed in SVN r25307. Thanks ccMatrix.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OK if I download the latest SVn is it newer than the beta or a different branch or whatever, I do get confused with all this lol.
Latest is no version Wink If you want it really bad, search for nightly builds > r25307 or wait for next official pre-release.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically Generate Thumbnails?0