Some suggestions
EqUiNoX Wrote:Hopefully this should be now fixed and now using largeimage in the appropriate part of the includes.xml (it was taken out due to a bug with largeimage at the time and i had forgotten to put back in)

Thanks EqUiNoX for the quick support.
Is adding in the home page sub menus for Movie / TV shows to choose Genre / recent etc something planned for future releases?
Question 
Sneakee Wrote:This is going to sound silly but where is the Opensubtitle_OSD button on the Video playback GUI screen. I can't find it on the little control tab in the middle of the screen, I have the Beta 1.1. How do you select the OSD when in video playback mode...thanks!

Is there Opensubtitle_OSD support in Beta1.1? It's not on the video GUI during video playback.
I enabled substitle support and it opened a path up in the ellipsis setup screen.
When I did this, an empty icon on the video GUI opened up and says Subtitle when you go past it but desn't work, sorry for sounding like a complete noob but not sure how you work this. What path should I lead it to? Is this the Opensubtitle_OSD icon?
Opensubtitle plugin is not an option as the OSD offers 2 other alternatives.
Sneakee Wrote:Is there Opensubtitle_OSD support in Beta1.1? It's not on the video GUI during video playback.
I enabled substitle support and it opened a path up in the ellipsis setup screen.
When I did this, an empty icon on the video GUI opened up and says Subtitle when you go past it but desn't work, sorry for sounding like a complete noob but not sure how you work this. What path should I lead it to? Is this the Opensubtitle_OSD icon?
Opensubtitle plugin is not an option as the OSD offers 2 other alternatives.

Support is there but you have to define font13 in fonts.xml or something like that. If you dont know how to fix it yourself just wait for the next release. This has been discussed in other threads as well.
ScrotzaN Wrote:Support is there but you have to define font13 in fonts.xml or something like that. If you dont know how to fix it yourself just wait for the next release. This has been discussed in other threads as well.

Cool, thanks for the info!
Only for this issue, I'd be using the Ellipsis skin fulltime otherwise.
The font13 fix for scripts is fairly simple, all you need to do is open the font.xml file and insert the following...

<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Ellipsis_normal.ttf</filename>
<size>20</size>
</font>
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
EqUiNoX Wrote:The font13 fix for scripts is fairly simple, all you need to do is open the font.xml file and insert the following...

<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Ellipsis_normal.ttf</filename>
<size>20</size>
</font>

Does it matter where I put it in the font.xml, ok if not I will do so tonight, I thought you had to replace a certain part of the script with the above. Thanks for the help!
Just paste under the <!-- General --> comment line if unsure.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
That's fixed the Opensubtitles_OSD and navi-x as well but noticed something else.
The Offset subtitle scroller in the audio options is obscuring the subtitles and makes it difficult to match the subtitles with audio.
Maybe a little narrower or transparent GUI would help a lot instead for your next release.
Anyway we could fix it now or is this a release fix?
Thanks for the help
Smile 
I just want to say this is a great skin!!I am wondering if there will be themes for this or at least the ability to change text colors?I know about the time based color theme,but even then everything is white,text images all against the background....i would like to change it all to red or any color besides white?or could somebody tell me where to look to edit it myself?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some suggestions0