• 7(current)
[REQUEST] Blu-ray Disc Poster View?
Evanrich Wrote:jakks yours look good, but i prefer dr.strangers version, as the cover has the rounded edges of the cover, looks more realistic, whereas yours look like an image just posted over a background.

Dr. Stranger....good work so far, keep it up!

I would suggest maybe putting a shine effect like you had before over where the poster is, I like it already though.
I'm trying to figure out this code, but lets say I wanted to set it to put a blu-ray poster over 720p videos, hd over 420p, and all others the dvd case where would I define that?
I've been checking it out, I'll keep an eye on it but it seems like my best bet is to manually add the covers its just gonna be a pain with a library of almost 400 movies lol.
you have to play with visible codition in skin files.
ppic Wrote:you have to play with visible codition in skin files.

I think I understand, but the difficult part is there's so many different templates and bits of code in the thread which one to use?
what happened to this mod ? i was really hoping it would get done soon after seeing all those great screenshots.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post490029
I should point out this is not an official part of Alaska.
Sorry, I thought he asked about Alaska. My mistake.
caboosification Wrote:what happened to this mod ? i was really hoping it would get done soon after seeing all those great screenshots.

wondering the same thing...no rush to anyone, but was looking forward to this as it was an awesome idea...I was getting ready to work on a script for photoshop to batch images.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
DR. Stranger Wrote:Sorry for abandoning this over the holidays, I will start finishing the templates. Here is where I left off [sketchy].....

They look okay, but look terrible cached in xbmc. I've tried creating a advancesettings.xml, but still no change. I have a felling my .xml is wrong. Maybe someone could have a look at it and help me out. http://www.mediafire.com/?bnymv3amnzn
hopefully it's not because it is a .png file
Can someone re-upload the Templates pls? Thanks.
dr. stranger never put out the templates i think he abandoned this idea.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Evanrich Wrote:dr. stranger never put out the templates i think he abandoned this idea.
Too bad.

Are there any other working solutions?

I use the Wallstream with Bluray/DVD cases -Mod for the Confluence Skin. But Alaska is my favorite Skin - just missing the Bluray/DVD/HDTV Case look Sad
I'm sorry for sounding noobish, but could anyone explain me, how to get Bluray cases into Aeon (Horizont). I've tried to use the xml code, that was posted, but i doesn't seems to work?
(PS: sorry for my bad language)
The Back-Row skin has a nice view (Cover Wrap View) with DVD and Bluray covers. Can it be ported to Alaska?

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Blu-ray Disc Poster View?0