Thumbnail Question
I may get grilled for asking this but I can't seem to figure out why some of my thumbnail art will show and some will not. I want to use my collection of scanned Blu Ray jpg's when browsing for movies. I have about 50 movies and only 10 or so show up when I go to add the thumbnail to the movie's information. Nothing is different in how I have them organized. I have a folder called movies where all of my MP4 files and jpg images are kept. The movie and jpg image have the same name. Whats the best way to organize? Put each movie in its own folder with jpg image? I've looked at and tried this and tried the whole .tbn thing and still the only 10 or so movie boxart shows no matter what I do. I do not see anything different between jpg images when viewing their properties. I'm going a little mad trying to figure out whats going on. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using the latest xbmc with confluence. Thanks.
i have a similar issue in that all my movies are in seperate folders and contain Folder.jpg fanart.jpg which works fine with 90% of the items however the remaining 10% have what appears to be a still taken from teh media file as the thumb
Well I figured out what I needed to do to get xbmc to recognize my images. I used the batch converting program irfaview and just reconverted my jpeg images and now they show when I go browse for them. Not sure why this needed to be done but oh well.
Just installed 9.11 Beta 1 for Windows. I have some TBN files for my HDHomeRun streams that do not show up. The same files work on my xBox running an older build.

The thumbnails and posters for my movies are having some trouble as well. They are slow to load and often individual files do not load when I am scrolling through the list. If I go out and reload the list, I can get it a different set of images but there are always some with the default icons.

I exported / imported my library from another build and copied my thumbnails over. I guess I will try reebuilding my library on this build and see if that helps.

Otherwise, I love this build! (And my new HDHomeRun!)

Peace,

Crash

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnail Question0