Poll: Which do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old
9.32%
New
90.68%
Total
118 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

[UPDATE] Wall view now available
Use Git if you want to only download the changes each time.
I just downloaded the latest version but I still do not see a wall view option for movies. Am I doing something wrong?
turbinez Wrote:I just downloaded the latest version but I still do not see a wall view option for movies. Am I doing something wrong?

Hitcher Wrote:Now available for Music.

Nerd
This may be a dumb question, but how do you update via github and terminal in Mac? Thanks Smile

I've tried searching but nothing I have tried works Sad
I love my Mac Mini :;):
I like the new wallview, but I found it does not work well on my ATV. When it has to load a new column of covers (lets say you press a few times to the right) it seems to hang for about half a second. I never had this problem with the 'old' wallview.

I'm not sure if it's the skin or just something with my ATV. Is there anyone else with a ATV who can confirm this problem?

- Running Camelot beta II,
- Alaska git pull on 2009-12-12 (just after the new wallview was released)
It works on my Xbox albeit with a slight delay loading the covers but I've just added a fix for that.
I'm not a fan of the zooming... but at least it's not as augmented as the zooming in mediastream which is nice. The problem with zooming is that it looks nice in demos, but in actual usage it's a moving target visually. If possible I'd avoid it.
Zooming is one of the main features of Alaska and I'm only trying to keep things in line with Duncan's vision.
This fix indeed helps loading covers much smoother on my ATV. Thanks a lot.

Hitcher Wrote:It works on my Xbox albeit with a slight delay loading the covers but I've just added a fix for that.
Excellent but if i have my music in the folder structure

Music
--------- Artist
-------------- Album
------------------------ Songs
-------------- Album 2
----------Artist
---------------Album
------------------------Songs

So on So on,

how would I get the artist folders to have pictures? Or would this require me to reorganize my whole music folder structure
A folder.jpg has always done the trick for me. However I guess it all depends on how your view settings are.
hikaricore Wrote:A folder.jpg has always done the trick for me. However I guess it all depends on how your view settings are.

That sorted it, is there anyway I can get fanart for music now? in the same respect to folders I mentioned earlier, I wanted fan art for each individual artist as well as albums. can i just add it as fanart.jpg?
I simply let XBMC scrape for them.
Hitcher, thank you for your amazing work. Your time and dedication is admirable.

Quick question: On the youtube videos: When moving up and down, the transition is smooth. When moving right and left, the transition is a hard stop.

If it possible to make all transitions smooth? I notice in other views that sometimes the transitions are smooth and sometimes hard.

Thanks for such quality work!
Impossible to add to this view for left and right unfortunately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] Wall view now available0