Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!
We've done a few fixes thanks to those awesome people on our forums and also over at the XBMC forums. Thank you so much for a very successful first weekend. There's been a mix of positive and constructive critisim and we've taken a lot of ideas onboard for the near future. Fix list below for Beta 1.1:

Fixed:
  • Shutdown menu arrows missing.
  • The Nav Guide crashed Linux version of XBMC.
  • Plugin Settings, can now select ok/cancel.
  • When bringing up the dock on the bottom of the screen on some views it overlaps the info of the media.
  • Time Theme is now behind background visualisation and video.
  • Clock fixed for all languages.
  • Various missing translations.
  • Unicode Fonts (we hope!) Let us know

Added:
  • OpenSubtitle OSD support.
This build is Beta 1.1 and is now available for download here on the Ellipsis Project page.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Thanks for the update! Great stuff.
Can you tell me where I can find the "Party Mode" button? I can't find it anywhere...

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
An alternative link if anyone wants to use it HERE
Sad Unicode not fixed... especially for Turkish. I don't know for other languages.
Bram77 Wrote:Thanks for the update! Great stuff.
Can you tell me where I can find the "Party Mode" button? I can't find it anywhere...

I have patches made for XBMC but can not be applied till after camelot is out as a stable release. Once done PartyMode, Filter and Flatten icons will appear and work correctly by bringing up the dock, in the video library / music library modes.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
queeup Wrote:Sad Unicode not fixed... especially for Turkish. I don't know for other languages.

Will look into this further, the new font is more unicode enabled but obviously still missing needed characters.
Thanks for the update! The view names are in language file now. but the label "VIEW:" and "SORT BY:" still can't translate.
taxigps Wrote:Thanks for the update! The view names are in language file now. but the label "VIEW:" and "SORT BY:" still can't translate.

Equinox has fixed this for you this morning. We hope to have Beta 1.2 out this coming weekend or later. Depends what we plan to put into the release.
taxigps Wrote:Thanks for the update! The view names are in language file now. but the label "VIEW:" and "SORT BY:" still can't translate.

Done and will be in next release...

EDIT: oops didnt see blackbolts post above Big Grin
Only thing I cant get use to is the back button not taking you straight to home as in other skins, I realize escape will do this its just I have a habit of using back Big Grin

Other than that its very nice, clean and simple
EqUiNoX Wrote:Done and will be in next release...

EDIT: oops didnt see blackbolts post above Big Grin

Well, you solve it so quicklyLaugh

and I find the button UNFLATTENED just work as "go to root", I think it should action as changed between flattened and unflattend.
Guys..

I mentioned on the other forum that there were no video calibration arrows. There still arnt with this build so you may have missed the comment. I also notice there are no Test Patterns?

Any Ideas?
Broads Wrote:Guys..

I mentioned on the other forum that there were no video calibration arrows. There still arnt with this build so you may have missed the comment. I also notice there are no Test Patterns?

Any Ideas?

I checked this last night mate, calibration arrows are working, they where working in beta one too. How old is your XBMC build?

I h
taxigps Wrote:Well, you solve it so quicklyLaugh

and I find the button UNFLATTENED just work as "go to root", I think it should action as changed between flattened and unflattend.

This is covered in the readme is it not? We're waiting on xbmc to add these features to xbmc, but until they release the final build of the Camelot betas they are testing right now, the won't add anymore features. The patch is made I believe and just waiting to be committed.
911 v2 R25304

Vista 64 - All I get is the overlay showing the text but no sizing arrows.

Just checked Experiance and Confluence.. Both show resize arrows, but interestingly both dont show the Calibration Images.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!0