Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!
EqUiNoX Wrote:Slight correction to that, the videos link in fact remembers its previous state, so if you went to library mode and came back in. It will still be in library mode.

As blackbolt says the Movies and TV Shows icons are designed to be always in the appropriate states if you leave and come back in.

Thanks very much for clearing that up guys. I think I need to re-setup my movie and tv shows into a better local folder structure and then re-add the sources under xbmc and, as you say, I can use Videos for any sources that work better under files view.
thanks for the great skin and work guys. my new default skin running on my ATV.
works great so far with no problems for both releases.
Im finding these crashes with scripts on the xbox also nothing seems to work and all of them crash
any chance of having the on screen number pad default to the "OK/ENTER/GREEN" button, like PM3.HD and Transparancy. it makes it easier when inputing with a remote. you just have to punch in the numbers and hit the enter button. instead of having to move the cursor along to the right a couple of times and selecting green.

PS: awsome work on this skin. i love the options to hide most of the onscreen text elements. feels more universal.Nod
Awesome skin! Everything seems to be working perfectly for me except I can't use the trainer settings for xbox games, Im using the most recent build of xbmc. Does anyone else have this problem?
rudeboyx Wrote:any chance of having the on screen number pad default to the "OK/ENTER/GREEN" button, like PM3.HD and Transparancy. it makes it easier when inputing with a remote. you just have to punch in the numbers and hit the enter button. instead of having to move the cursor along to the right a couple of times and selecting green.

PS: awsome work on this skin. i love the options to hide most of the onscreen text elements. feels more universal.Nod

i will add a vote on this to Smile when i search for movies it's irritating to move it back up to green/enter instead of just hitting enter Big Grin
king bongmaster Wrote:Awesome skin! Everything seems to be working perfectly for me except I can't use the trainer settings for xbox games, Im using the most recent build of xbmc. Does anyone else have this problem?

I think that maybe due to the fact I need to add a icon to the dock, I thought at first the Trainer Settings was brought up by the context menu, but now dont think thats the case.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
^FrEaK^ Wrote:i will add a vote on this to Smile when i search for movies it's irritating to move it back up to green/enter instead of just hitting enter Big Grin

Done will be available in next release

For those who cant wait, change <defaultcontrol always="true">15</defaultcontrol> to <defaultcontrol always="true">21</defaultcontrol> in the file DialogNumeric.xml Smile
Thanks!
I have found the reason of crash with Opensubtitles_OSD, XBMC Lyrics etc. You must define font13 in font.xml, otherwise will crash. because font13 is the default font xbmc to use.

and I hope Ellipsis to support XBMC Lyrics script, thanks.
taxigps Wrote:I have found the reason of crash with Opensubtitles_OSD, XBMC Lyrics etc. You must define font13 in font.xml, otherwise will crash. because font13 is the default font xbmc to use.

and I hope Ellipsis to support XBMC Lyrics script, thanks.

Thanks for letting me know that, not something i would of thought of Big Grin

Lyrics and Apple Trailers support will be added once the main bugs/suggestion fixes have been applied.
Broads Wrote:Guys..

I mentioned on the other forum that there were no video calibration arrows. There still arnt with this build so you may have missed the comment. I also notice there are no Test Patterns?

Any Ideas?

Anyone else havign any calibration arrow problems as works fine for me in windows and linux? Regarding the test patterns it appears to be a bug in xbmc.
I can confirm that defining font13 in font.xml fixes opensubtitles.
I used:
<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Ellipsis_normal.ttf</filename>
<size>20</size>
</font>

in font.xml in the 720p directory of the skin on the default fonts section for those that can't figure out how to fix it.
xalaros Wrote:I can confirm that defining font13 in font.xml fixes opensubtitles.
I used:
<font>
<name>font13</name>
<filename>Ellipsis_normal.ttf</filename>
<size>20</size>
</font>

in font.xml in the 720p directory of the skin on the default fonts section for those that can't figure out how to fix it.

Thanks for that. This also fixes the non displayed fonts in Navi-X Script Smile

For SD 4:3 TV viewing I amped it up to <size>22</size> and <style>bold</style> with very pleasant results.

Then I got the 4:3 font fixation bug and changed all the fonts to be 4:3 SD TV friendly. Ellipsis fonts can all be changed to make Ellipsis very 4:3 SD TV friendly. The skin looks and works a charm. Fanart can slow it down a bit on the old black Xbox but the trippy smokey background animation is so cool who needs background fanart!

With me increasing some font sizes Ellipsis acquired layout positioning problems most I have fixed but some I am struggling to fix and maybe someone can help:

Which Ellipsis folder 720 .xml files (<posx> <posy>) would I change to change the position of:
  • Power Options contextual menu (on Home Screen)
  • Librarymode/Movies/Contextual menu
  • Librarymode/TVShows/Contextual menu

I only have one Contextual Menu font I can't seen to enlarge? I run Navi_X script. Once it is up an running and I rollover an object then hit the Contextual Menu (white button) this menu text looks like the standard HD tiny writing? I would like to be able to enlarge this font but don't know where to locate the correct .xml file to fix code? Any help appreciated.

DVD cover art is clipped short left and right. This can be fixed by increasing the size of all the related DVD case overlays images etc by 20% in various 720 .xml files.

Librarymode/Movies or TVShows the contextual Movie Information pop up, control buttons PLAY - PLAY TRAILER...etc at the bottom are too far left change code in DialogueVideoInfo.xml below <control type="grouplist" id="200"> to <posx>70</posx>. Centres the lower buttons.

One last thing, am I permitted to post a complete altered page of font code fixes in the Ellipsis forum? Like copying and pasting the font.xml code I have been playing around with? Thought I better ask first.

XJamesX
XJamesX Wrote:Thanks for that. This also fixes the non displayed fonts in Navi-X Script Smile

For SD 4:3 TV viewing I amped it up to <size>22</size> and <style>bold</style> with very pleasant results.

Then I got the 4:3 font fixation bug and changed all the fonts to be 4:3 SD TV friendly. Ellipsis fonts can all be changed to make Ellipsis very 4:3 SD TV friendly. The skin looks and works a charm. Fanart can slow it down a bit on the old black Xbox but the trippy smokey background animation is so cool who needs background fanart!

With me increasing some font sizes Ellipsis acquired layout positioning problems most I have fixed but some I am struggling to fix and maybe someone can help:

Which Ellipsis folder 720 .xml files (<posx> <posy>) would I change to change the position of:
  • Power Options contextual menu (on Home Screen)
  • Librarymode/Movies/Contextual menu
  • Librarymode/TVShows/Contextual menu

I only have one Contextual Menu font I can't seen to enlarge? I run Navi_X script. Once it is up an running and I rollover an object then hit the Contextual Menu (white button) this menu text looks like the standard HD tiny writing? I would like to be able to enlarge this font but don't know where to locate the correct .xml file to fix code? Any help appreciated.

DVD cover art is clipped short left and right. This can be fixed by increasing the size of all the related DVD case overlays images etc by 20% in various 720 .xml files.

Librarymode/Movies or TVShows the contextual Movie Information pop up, control buttons PLAY - PLAY TRAILER...etc at the bottom are too far left change code in DialogueVideoInfo.xml below <control type="grouplist" id="200"> to <posx>70</posx>. Centres the lower buttons.

One last thing, am I permitted to post a complete altered page of font code fixes in the Ellipsis forum? Like copying and pasting the font.xml code I have been playing around with? Thought I better ask first.

XJamesX

Yes friend, you've got full permission to make a new dedicated thread to the 4:3 SD code changes you're working on and we'll try to give as much help to you as time permits.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!0