• 228(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
thezoggy Wrote:or you could just set the quality to SD on build 493.

it still grabs the xvids first, there are still 2 groups releasing in xvids so for the mean time if people want the new standard SD.x264 releases it is best to just wait and not upgrade.
Is there a way to make it default to mkv for sdtv?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Keep getting this error:

2012-03-01 14:55:39.448000 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-167591 :: Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: NZBMatrix.com RSS 2.0 en NZBMatrix.com RSS Feed - Usenet http://nzbmatrix.com Copyright 2012 NZBMatrix Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:55:36 +0100

Is this a known problem? Any known fix? Thannks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=v...124&page=1

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Something weird... when doing a backlog search for season 2 of Breaking Bad to go to bluray quality, it only found 12/13 episodes; when I try and initiate a backlog search it gives:

Code:
Mar-01 14:20:51 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-81189 :: Quality of Breaking.Bad.S02.SOFTSUB-PL is Unknown
Mar-01 14:20:50 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-81189 :: Provider gave result Breaking.Bad.Complete-S02 but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Breaking Bad so I'm ignoring it
Mar-01 14:20:37 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-81189 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Mar-01 14:20:37 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-81189 :: Searching for stuff we need from Breaking Bad season 2

...and never downloads episode 13, which remains marked as "low quality"
So, I'm having problems with a particular show. I have Eastbound & Down added to Sick Beard, problem is that on nzb.su it's listed as Eastbound and Down. When I search manually on nzb.su for "Eastbound & Down" the results returned are for "Eastbound". Any work around other than doing it all manually?
krish_2k4 Wrote:it still grabs the xvids first, there are still 2 groups releasing in xvids so for the mean time if people want the new standard SD.x264 releases it is best to just wait and not upgrade.

or you can just stop sb, modfiy the config.ini ignore_words and add FQM and 2HD to prevent those two groups that just wont conform. (obviously this would not be ideal if you have a backlog/want stuff pre 2012) but like i said it will be pointless in the future as they should be getting their releases nuked since technically they are dupes.
Cuddly Cannibal Wrote:So, I'm having problems with a particular show. I have Eastbound & Down added to Sick Beard, problem is that on nzb.su it's listed as Eastbound and Down. When I search manually on nzb.su for "Eastbound & Down" the results returned are for "Eastbound". Any work around other than doing it all manually?

looking at how the show is capped, looks like it should be picked up in sb without any problems.
Eastbound.and.Down.S03E02.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE

post logs.
clock2113 Wrote:Is there a way to make it default to mkv for sdtv?

no. mkv is not sd. mkv is the container used for hd per scene rules. if you want mkv then pick HD.
thezoggy Wrote:no. mkv is not sd. mkv is the container used for hd per scene rules. if you want mkv then pick HD.
The scene rules just changed... mkv is now the designed container to be used for everything, including SD-Content (PRE'd a while ago). See for reference:
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3917
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Sorry, I was actually mistaken; for some reason the scene is using .mp4 instead of .mkv for x264 SD content...

So what I meant was how to make it prefer .mp4 to xvid?
For me SB downloads .mp4 when available.
HenryFord Wrote:The scene rules just changed... mkv is now the designed container to be used for everything, including SD-Content (PRE'd a while ago). See for reference:
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3917

no. mkv is the container for hd. mp4 is the container for sd. x264 codec is used for both.
clock2113 Wrote:Sorry, I was actually mistaken; for some reason the scene is using .mp4 instead of .mkv for x264 SD content...

So what I meant was how to make it prefer .mp4 to xvid?

you dont really.. because to sb sd is sd. pre 2012 sd was only released (scene) as .avi. right now all sd should be released as the newer x264 mp4 format. however there are two groups that are just refusing to conform.. this will be dealt with in the scene shortly if they keep it up.. for sb sake you can just ignore 2HD and FQM.. however this would have ill effects for pre 2012 releases. and then also they have released some shows that just havent been released in the newer SD.x264 format.. so theres not really a clean way.. but honestly this 'issue' will just go away shortly...
thezoggy Wrote:no. mkv is the container for hd. mp4 is the container for sd. x264 codec is used for both.
Jup - I just threw some stuff around Wink The container still differs, the codecs don't.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

• 228(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16