• 7(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Wob Wrote:Hi,

I thought I would give this a bash on my linux box, downloaded the SVN install cheeta but when I run it I get three lines;
: command not founde 18:
: command not founde 19:
: command not founde 20:

then nothing, just sits there till I kill it. Any hints on what I am missing.

Oh I did copy the sample config file to config.ini changed the log folder to /var/log/, but it does the same thing with or without the config file.

Cheers,
Wob

You get that from Cheetah? Or Sick Beard? How are you running it? That isn't a valid python error so you must be starting it incorrectly or something.
Just installed this to test it out, only issue so far is its very very slow to add shows - and ive got over 300 of them :/
I found an issue where it wasnt searching tvbinz.net correctly, i.e) if you had it setup as a search provider it would never return any results, only results from nzbs.org and nzbmatrix.com were coming in.

I managed to fix it by editing the ..\providers\tvbinz.py file, by stripping away some of the "" quotes it was sending.

Code:
https://tvbinz.net/rss.php?normalize=1&priority=hd&search=%22Dollhouse.2009.S02E11%22|%22Dollhouse.S02E11%22&nodupes=1&maxage=400&wait=9999999999999
https://tvbinz.net/rss.php?normalize=1&priority=hd&search=%22Dollhouse.2009.S02E11|Dollhouse.S02E11%22&nodupes=1&maxage=400&wait=9999999999999

The first one is the original searchURL the second one is the working one....there shouldn't be " | " quotes around the pipe.

Awesome program otherwise...would love to see it be integrated with sabnzbd. Smile
Got all my shows added and working great so far. It's still scanning/making nfos but thats due to the size of my library. 6 hours running so far about 50% done.

This app looks really promising and i like the clean interface. A few things that would be sweet to see in future releases:

- More options on nfos/folder.jpg/thumbs etc. Personally id prefer to have a single nfo for the folder instead of one nfo per episode. Thats just me wanting to keep the amount of clutter files to a min Tongue.

- An option to mass search for missing eps Smile. While the tick missing ep and change to backlog or missed work great, for larger collections something more bulk would be better. (eg i have approx 10,000 eps and about 2000 are missing). I'm slowly getting them but manual searching using tvrename missing report is still faster than sick beard.

- A html report on all missing eps across everything would be sweet Smile

Thats my wish list done Smile Thanks for a sweet progam
harryzimm Wrote:Hi

fromdos <sabToSickBeard.py >tempfile
mv tempfile sabToSickBeard.py

Harryzimm I just wondered if you could tell me where I input these lines or are they run from within a terminal session, as I seem to be getting the exact same fault as you describe :confused2:

I'm a Linux noob so bear that in mind if you get chance to reply

Cheers
Roogy24 Wrote:Harryzimm I just wondered if you could tell me where I input these lines or are they run from within a terminal session, as I seem to be getting the exact same fault as you describe :confused2:

I'm a Linux noob so bear that in mind if you get chance to reply

Cheers

Sure, and welcome to the forum.

Open a terminal and go to the directory that sabtosickbeard.py is in.

eg

Code:
cd /path/to/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/

then

Code:

then

Code:

cheers
Any way to make it support double-episode files? e.g. The Office 3x13 and 3x14 are 1 file because it was a double long episode that week (1 hour instead of 30 minutes). The file is named, office.s3e13-14-jfkxvid.avi and it picks up that I have 3x13 but not 3x14. Same thing with 3x10 and 3x11.
mtehonica Wrote:Any way to make it support double-episode files? e.g. The Office 3x13 and 3x14 are 1 file because it was a double long episode that week (1 hour instead of 30 minutes). The file is named, office.s3e13-14-jfkxvid.avi and it picks up that I have 3x13 but not 3x14. Same thing with 3x10 and 3x11.

It does support them but the naming support is currently kinda weak. I think it should support s3e13-14 but try s3e13e14 or 3x13x14, those will work for sure. I need to update the tvdb-api version which will improve name matching.
midgetspy Wrote:It does support them but the naming support is currently kinda weak. I think it should support s3e13-14 but try s3e13e14 or 3x13x14, those will work for sure. I need to update the tvdb-api version which will improve name matching.

Gotcha! Thanks!
is sickbeard ment to save its info anywhere? I changed some settings to link it to sabnzbd directly and it looks like its re-adding all the shows again? Not sure what its doing but its taking a while again - is it downloading all the info from thetvdb.com again?

i noticed there is a .db file in the sick beard dir which is about 9MB.
Flain Wrote:is sickbeard ment to save its info anywhere? I changed some settings to link it to sabnzbd directly and it looks like its re-adding all the shows again? Not sure what its doing but its taking a while again - is it downloading all the info from thetvdb.com again?

i noticed there is a .db file in the sick beard dir which is about 9MB.

Yes, it stores its info in the sickbeard.db and config.ini file.
harryzimm Wrote:Sure, and welcome to the forum.

Open a terminal and go to the directory that sabtosickbeard.py is in.

eg

Code:
cd /path/to/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/

then

Code:

then

Code:

cheers

Thanks for the quick reply and the noob friendly step by step, unfortunately thats what i've already tried and still no joy :confused2:

I think it may possibly be a permissions problem, I have copied the autoProcessTV contents to /home/richard/Scripts and trying to run it from there with no success. But I can use the manual post processing option fine from SickBeard and can run it from a terminal session.
Wow, I don't know how I only just discovered this!?

I'm already using SABnzb and nzbs dot org so this will really come in handy.

thanks!
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!
What would cause no images to be loaded on the "Coming Episodes" tab? I've got all question marks for every shows poster.
It looks for folder.jpg in tv show folder

cheers
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16