• 8(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
harryzimm Wrote:It looks for folder.jpg in tv show folder

cheers

So it doesn't download them automatically when you add the shows to Sick Beard?
Has anyone noticed that one setting something to "BEST" it will only search for HD eventhough there is an SD version available...i.e) no HD is out..but it still only searches for SD.
mtehonica Wrote:So it doesn't download them automatically when you add the shows to Sick Beard?

No: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=18

Soon :0)
midgetspy Wrote:No: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=18

Soon :0)

Good to hear! Keep up the great work on a great program!
Any chance you can implement wake-on-lan prior to running the update XBMC command after downloads are finished?
mashles Wrote:Any chance you can implement wake-on-lan prior to running the update XBMC command after downloads are finished?

Hmm, I don't think that's very feasible because if I wake-on-lan then how do I know how long to wait before sending the library update request?
OK, what I might do is a small bash script on my sabnzbd that pings my xbmc, if it doesnt respond then wol it, try a request from the xbmc web server every 10 seconds until it responds, then kick off your post script.
mashles Wrote:OK, what I might do is a small bash script on my sabnzbd that pings my xbmc, if it doesnt respond then wol it, try a request from the xbmc web server every 10 seconds until it responds, then kick off your post script.

I would assume that you need to pass through all the arguments that sabnzbd would send to sickbeard's postscript.
mashles Wrote:OK, what I might do is a small bash script on my sabnzbd that pings my xbmc, if it doesnt respond then wol it, try a request from the xbmc web server every 10 seconds until it responds, then kick off your post script.

Do it in python and I'll add it to the app ;-P
Don't know if i'm missing something obvious, checked the FAQs and this thread.

Can you change the quality for individual shows once they're added? I like to get some shows in SD and some in HD, changing the default before adding a show seems a bit of a long way around.

Seems like this could be an awesome addition to Sab tho, thanks.
Any ideas why I get an error when I click on "search"?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 883, in searchEpisode
Logger().log(tempStr)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/sickbeard/logging.py", line 110, in log
print outLine
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error
albwhitehead Wrote:Don't know if i'm missing something obvious, checked the FAQs and this thread.

Can you change the quality for individual shows once they're added? I like to get some shows in SD and some in HD, changing the default before adding a show seems a bit of a long way around.

Seems like this could be an awesome addition to Sab tho, thanks.

Just click Edit Show for the show you want to change.

mtehonica Wrote:Any ideas why I get an error when I click on "search"?

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 883, in searchEpisode
Logger().log(tempStr)
File "/home/mtehonica/Scripts/sickbeard/sickbeard/logging.py", line 110, in log
print outLine
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

Hmm it's saying that it can't access your log file... I've only seen that when I had my logs on a network drive that got disconnected. I should be catching that instead of failing but it's likely a problem with your filesystem. Where are your logs compared to Sick Beard?
midgetspy Wrote:Just click Edit Show for the show you want to change.

Hmm it's saying that it can't access your log file... I've only seen that when I had my logs on a network drive that got disconnected. I should be catching that instead of failing but it's likely a problem with your filesystem. Where are your logs compared to Sick Beard?

My Logs directory is in the same directory as the script. ~/Scripts/sickbeard is where everything resides. Logs is ~/Scripts/sickbeard/Logs I also chmod'd eerything 777 just to rule out a permissions issue.
mtehonica Wrote:My Logs directory is in the same directory as the script. ~/Scripts/sickbeard is where everything resides. Logs is ~/Scripts/sickbeard/Logs I also chmod'd eerything 777 just to rule out a permissions issue.

What if you restart it? What if you delete the existing file? I assume the drive isn't full or anything?
midgetspy Wrote:What if you restart it? What if you delete the existing file? I assume the drive isn't full or anything?

Thanks! Looks like a reboot of Sick Beard fixed it. Also, any idea why it wouldn't pick up The.Real.World.S23E01.HDTV.720p.x264.mkv? It won't detect that show as one that I have.

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently a reboot fixed this too.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16