• 58(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
supertom44 Wrote:I think its due to the fact that I use nzbmatrix and I believe they changed there search api the other day, thus causing sickbeard to generate incorrect search strings.

This is correct. nzbmatrix had their API and RSS feeds completely down for a while. Their search API and some aspects of their RSS feeds are still offline. You can see the current status here:

http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=v...899&page=1

I'm not sure exactly which ones Sick Beard needs to be completely functional, though. I was using one of the alternate sites, but it seemed to get updated about 12 hours after nzbmatrix and even then was missing some stuff. Sad My recommendation... try out another site and donate to nzbmatrix. Smile
I've updated to the newest version, but I still have the problem that episodes show up as missing when resuming from sleep. I then manually have to press the search button.

Waiting a few hours doesn't work, they still won't download automatically. This isn't the case for all show though.
I think I need to make missing eps search API not just RSS - I'll try that tonight, let me know if it works for your situation.
Quick feature request...
On the "Coming Episodes" page, allow an entry to be removed. This could mark it as skipped. I sometimes download series manually if I want to watch them immediately and I don't want Sick Beard to bother downloading them later. Or I might watch something live and not need Sick Beard to get it.
szsori Wrote:Quick feature request...
On the "Coming Episodes" page, allow an entry to be removed. This could mark it as skipped. I sometimes download series manually if I want to watch them immediately and I don't want Sick Beard to bother downloading them later. Or I might watch something live and not need Sick Beard to get it.
I'd like this feature as well. It would make the "Coming Episodes" more useful as well.

Although I think you can go to the missed section and manually do this as well.
Could someone possibly help me configure the portion of Sick Beard that will notify my XBMC to update it's library?
I am going by the following:

The XBMC host should be simply the IP:port of your XBMC web server (eg 192.168.1.100:8080).

Both XBMC and Sick Beard are currently on the same computer. So would I use my computers IP address that my internet provider gave me or is it another address, like LocalHost. Also how would I tell what port XBMC is using?
I currently have it set as follows:

IP:Localhost:8080

This did not work. What exactly should I enter into the info box? Should "IP" be included? Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Mark
Are you sure that is your computer's IP versus your router's?
Jackie Brown...are you talking to me?

If you are...thank you!

I don't have a router yet. The IP Address 192.168.1.100:8080 is from an online manual. That is not my ip address. By the way, I am running windows 7.

Thanks,
Mark
I have coming episodes downloading to SAB, but they do not get put into my show folders, they go into Volumes/MediaDrive/Complete, the default folder. I am stuck, help please.
mwkurt Wrote:Jackie Brown...are you talking to me?

If you are...thank you!

I don't have a router yet. The IP Address 192.168.1.100:8080 is from an online manual. That is not my ip address. By the way, I am running windows 7.

Thanks,
Mark

If you open sab's page in your web browser (I presume it opens automatically when you run sab) you can get the IP and port from the URL..... eg

http://111.222.3.4:8080/sabnzbd/queue/

111.222.3.4 is my IP and 8080 is the port.

Hope that helps.
Hey all,

Is there a way to specify where files are saved after post processing with the sabtosickbeard script? By default the files and folders are appearing under the program directory but I would like to change to a different location. Is this possible?

Thanks for any help,

James
Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ian/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/ian/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/ian/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/ian/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1051, in index
    t = PageTemplate(file="home.tmpl")
  File "/home/ian/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 81, in __init__
    super(PageTemplate, self).__init__(*args, **KWs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1191, in __init__
    self._compile(source, file, compilerSettings=compilerSettings)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1479, in _compile
    keepRefToGeneratedCode=True)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 753, in compile
    mod = new.module(uniqueModuleName)
TypeError: module.__init__() argument 1 must be string, not unicode

This is the result from the latest pull from git, not sure what it means but it looks like Sickbeard is doing its thing but the shiny web interface is broken. If any more detail is required let me know.
I'm experiencing the same problems.
Any UK members know how to add Eastenders. Sickbeard says show not known theTVdb.com, but it is thereHuh
After many tries in getting Sick Beard to alert XBMC to the fact that there is a new video in the library, I finally got it to work. However, with the box check to alert XBMC of a new video, my XBMC does not update the library. Please see the following thread for more information. Can someone please help??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74220

Thanks,
Mark
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16