Aeon pretty slow browsing huge list of items
Question 
1) I see to have an issue with Aeon, its quick enough most of the time but when i open my music vids folder in list view, its really slow to scroll down through the list. At 1st I thought it was due to them being on a remote source, but copied them over to a local drive within the PC, same problem.

List2 view scrolls slightly quicker, which indicates the more items on display in the list, the slower it performs. List2 though, is still too slow to be ideal. (its the only thing holding me back from changing back to mediastream).

My version is Aeon Hitched version 2.11
XBMC ver: 23393

2)
When I return to the main menu, the background art is drawn in. I must leave aeon for a second or two before i start scrolling left or right otherwise it will jerk. Any way to avoid this? Or is it just a side effect of trying to move around the UI while its still drawing the background?

Thanks
Well first of all Aeon hitched is not up dated anymore, your XBMC is out of date.

Has there always been a problem in list?

did you change anything to try and fix it?

My suggestion would be to get the latest XBMC and maybe try again with maybe Showmix as this is still being worked on or temmi's aeon 65.

showmix beta 2.5 works very well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon pretty slow browsing huge list of items0