Boxee Beta has its own DXVA hardware acceleration implementation for Windows?
Tried this setting, it kind of worked but the detection didn't seem to accurate. The best settings seem to be 1080p 60HZ and resample audio 5% medium quality
outlerdam:
I have no idea what you are talking about. I run linux version every day, it works perfectly fine. If you know of a bug, make a bug report on track..
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

outleradam Wrote:Right now, it's better to use XBMC with anything but linux. XBMC is more functional on all other platforms. Scripts and uPnP work on XBOX, but not linux. I'm hoping Camelot SP1 is around the corner.

Bull.

XBMC is one of the most versatile and functional platforms for xbmc. Not only that it is the only platform that has stable built in support for hardware acceleration.

If you have a legitimate problem open a thread with details.

And consider how you word it too, the reason a lot of your posts go unanswered is because of the attitude (intentional or not) that comes through on them.
Nice..
hardware acceleration in OS which price is same as an nettop machine.
I prefer to stick with Linux and get another HTPC for the price.. otherwise kudos to XBMC developers
jmarshall Wrote:Search. There's a branch for DXVA under win32 (all windows flavours, not just Vista and above like Boxee) that's been in progress for at least 3 months. It'll be done when it's done.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Do you mean Boxee's solution won't make it to XBMC? As much as I respect Tiben's work, I prefer Boxee's solution to the DSPlayer solution.
Here's your answer
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post484154
nikiiv Wrote:Nice..
hardware acceleration in OS which price is same as an nettop machine.
I prefer to stick with Linux and get another HTPC for the price.. otherwise kudos to XBMC developers

nice, trying to start an OS war... yawn

many people have machines that come with windows 7 installed.
Also, some people might actually like windows 7 shock horror..

I for one will be very happy to see hardware acceleration on windows be it in win xp or win 7...
Waffa Wrote:Here's your answer
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post484154

Oh nice! Big Grin

Thanks for the heads up. Smile
Kilack Wrote:nice, trying to start an OS war... yawn

many people have machines that come with windows 7 installed.
Also, some people might actually like windows 7 shock horror..

I for one will be very happy to see hardware acceleration on windows be it in win xp or win 7...

... because there isnt' a bluray player for linux, so everbody who has a bluray drive needs to work with windows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boxee Beta has its own DXVA hardware acceleration implementation for Windows?0