Tivo-like Options
I use XBMC primarily as a TV viewer, replacing my standard-def-only Tivo some time ago, and I miss some of the functionality of Tivo.

For instance, when you finished watching a show, Tivo would ask if you want to delete it.

Also, it would highlight shows you hadn't watched yet.

If there was an option to enable "ask delete on finish" and highlighting unwatched media, XBMC would be perfect.
fantasygoat Wrote:I use XBMC primarily as a TV viewer, replacing my standard-def-only Tivo some time ago, and I miss some of the functionality of Tivo.

For instance, when you finished watching a show, Tivo would ask if you want to delete it.

Also, it would highlight shows you hadn't watched yet.

If there was an option to enable "ask delete on finish" and highlighting unwatched media, XBMC would be perfect.

Ask for deletion on finish sounds like a good feature request, Would be nice if you could put that on trac.

The highlight stuff is up to the skinners, if a show is whatched they usually get a flag (in library view). There is work to get recorded shows into the library (as there is much of the functionality regarding these stuff).

Here you can see that ghostbusters II and ghostriders are watched.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tivo-like Options0