Back Row General Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2015-08-24 11:26)AshG Wrote:  Hi Sharp - am I right in thinking you can't change/disable the submenus for Live TV? I can't see it as an option under settings although there seems to be submenu options for music. Movies etc..

The reason I ask is that the PVR (mythTV) that I use bundles both TV channels and radio channels together. Where as the submenu under Live TV list Radio channels and when selected nothing is displayed (a file window, listing my local share is displayed) ideally I would like to disable this option?

Hi AshG

Oh yeah you know I never did add the submenu customisation stuff for for live TV in the skin settings - I was going to but I guess, as I don't use the PVR functions myself, it's totally been missed.

When I get some time over the next week I'll see about adding those settings.
find quote
xtdv Offline
Hi Sharpe,
I have an issue on Isengard 15.1...
When playing a video, I pressed Tab to switch to menu and select another one, the thumbnail video window freeze at the last frame last seen.

Is this new feature in Isengard or Backrow bug?
I've upgraded from 14.2, do I need to clean up all user settings?

Intel H77 with i3-3220 processor - nVidia GeForce GT720 - PXE Diskless - picoLCD 256x64
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - KODI Isengard 15.1
find quote
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
Yeah I imagine it's related to this change in the skinning engine.

To be honest, as it's meant to be a change to the next Kodi release (Jarvis), I wasn't expecting it to be included in Isengard but it does look like they slipped it into the 15.1 release of Isengard earlier than expected.

Unless I'm wrong and it is some sort of settings issue.
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-28 19:28 by Sharpe.)
find quote
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2015-08-24 11:26)AshG Wrote:  Hi Sharp - am I right in thinking you can't change/disable the submenus for Live TV? I can't see it as an option under settings although there seems to be submenu options for music. Movies etc..

The reason I ask is that the PVR (mythTV) that I use bundles both TV channels and radio channels together. Where as the submenu under Live TV list Radio channels and when selected nothing is displayed (a file window, listing my local share is displayed) ideally I would like to disable this option?

Ok this has been added to the dev version of the skin available from SVN or my main download link.

Once again, after I'm happy there's no bugs with it, I'll get it updated on the Kodi repo.

Cheers
find quote
lartomar2002 Offline
Where can I find the number code for each of the "view id's"?

Nothing left in my right brain, Nothing right in my left brain :-P
find quote
Sharpe Offline
Skilled Skinner
Depends which views - if it's video library views then you could open MyVideoNav.xml, note down the view names in the <include> nodes then open the CommonVideoLibraryViews.xml and look for those names and see what IDs they use.
find quote