• 73(current)
Back Row General Discussion
Do a thread search for "views". I did and it returned about 7 pages of post. Maybe you might find something useful in there.
Nothing left in my right brain, Nothing right in my left brain :-P
thanks for the suggestion
but unless im blind i went thru most of this results and didnt find anything useful
It sounds like the tv addon that you refer to is defaulting to a certain view (probably a confluence skin one) and over-riding what you want to use. Under Helix there's no straight forward way to deal with that other than altering the addon to not do that or removing the views listed in the MyVideoNav.xml to prevent Back Row from using that particular view you don't want to use.
I have searched this thread with no luck...is there a way to change the order of the icons as they appear on the home screen? When I start the skin up right now, it starts to the home screen but "highlights" or "lands on" the music icon, whereas I'd like it to begin on the "movies" icon. Is this possible?
(2016-01-06, 17:36)Sharpe Wrote: It sounds like the tv addon that you refer to is defaulting to a certain view (probably a confluence skin one) and over-riding what you want to use. Under Helix there's no straight forward way to deal with that other than altering the addon to not do that or removing the views listed in the MyVideoNav.xml to prevent Back Row from using that particular view you don't want to use.

Thanks a lot for your reply Sharpe

Will you be interested in helping me to customize few issues like the one i just mentioned so i can make your skin as our perfect solutions for my customers?
I will be more then happy to pay for your time doing that.
p.s.
I am sorry if its not allowed to post offers like that in here i just cat send you a private msg for some reason.
(2016-01-12, 15:15)NewVisionAv Wrote: Thanks a lot for your reply Sharpe

Will you be interested in helping me to customize few issues like the one i just mentioned so i can make your skin as our perfect solutions for my customers?
I will be more then happy to pay for your time doing that.
p.s.
I am sorry if its not allowed to post offers like that in here i just cat send you a private msg for some reason.

Hi mate, I'm sure it's fine don't worry. Unfortunately the thing is I have such limited time at the moment due to work commitments that I'm barely able to check in on the forum, nevermind actually working on the skin. I'm hoping that when Jarvis is officially released I can find some time to bang out the required changes to at least keep Back Row current and so I'm afraid that I'm not really able to help you with any specific customisation requests. Might be worth posting your request in the main skin forums you might find someone who can help you out though - especially if you're offering some incentive Smile

Cheers
(2016-01-09, 07:54)Jwbohrer Wrote: I have searched this thread with no luck...is there a way to change the order of the icons as they appear on the home screen? When I start the skin up right now, it starts to the home screen but "highlights" or "lands on" the music icon, whereas I'd like it to begin on the "movies" icon. Is this possible?

Have you disabled some of the home screen menu items? If you have, try re-enabling some of them and see if it changes the focus when you start up. You could probably tweak it that way - not ideal but might get you what you want in the short term.

Cheers
Hi Sharpe,

Any news about Jarvis update?

Vikram.
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
Hi Vikram

I'm still saying I'll do all the necessary work (of which there's a quite a lot) once Jarvis is out proper.

Currently Isengard is working great for me so I'm in no hurry to upgrade to anything before the official release comes out as I can't see it affecting how I use Kodi that much.
Hi Sharpe,

Please feel free to throw any type of work towards me in the process.
Just remember, I'm a non techo and nobie.

Thanks for the great skin
Vikram
Thanks & Regards.
Vikram
This skin is awesome I absolutely LOVE IT!!! One 1 issue with my remote, is I would love to be able to press the "i" (information) button and it brings up the same option as it would the right click on the mouse, giving the menu option for the folder or file to mark as watched, un watched, add as favourite etc etc etc, would make life soooooo much more simple please :-)
Hi falky64

That's more a Kodi setting thing rather than a skin thing, I usually install the Kodi addon "Keymap Editor" and customise my controls in there.
Love this skin. Been using for as long as I've been using xbmc. However, I'm converting some files to H.265 (HEVC) format and it's not recognised. Is this an issue with the skin or Kodi itself?

Edit: using Kodi version 15.2
Hi Jeff - I can't see how it could be a skin issue but you never know. Have you tried them with Confluence?
I've checked with Confluence, and it recognises H265 (HEVC):

On Back Row:

During playback, information shows a box with ? (can't upload image at present)

Hope you can help

Thx in advance
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row General Discussion6