[Request] Revert back the flags position in Poster View
Rainbow 
Hi,

Wonder if possible to revert back the flags (below the genres) in poster view, or at least give it an option. At the moment (to me) it just looks wrong having it in the corner.
The old spot was too restrictive when adding new things, they were moved for a good reason.
Ilia Wrote:Hi,

Wonder if possible to revert back the flags (below the genres) in poster view, or at least give it an option. At the moment (to me) it just looks wrong having it in the corner.

I agree. Old way looks and fits better. All the info in one place. I really don't see the need for all the flags anyway. Don't get me wrong I love the video and audio flag but studio, year, and language? Really?

I think Alaska's brilliance is in it's simplicity. The need to move the flags location just to add more and more flags takes away from that.
Try sorting by year with 1,523 movies and tell me how unimportant the year flag is.
So you are searching for a movie by when it was released?

I have close to 1000 movies and I never search by the year, only by the name. Even if its sorted by date, I dont think the year is that important - although it should be in the movie info, so as the language.

At the moment the flags looks messy, they are disjointed from the overall look. (my 2 cents)
Sorted by date it is very important.
Try sort by year and see if you can find exactly what you're looking for without constantly spamming Info to see what decade you're in.

**edit** it would probably just be easier for someone to make a mod to do this. the great thing about git/svn is the ability to revert back too the old code. Wink
Well, if you are that adamant to have the year showing, there must be a better place to show the flags, maybe underneath the flags (when the flags are underneath the genres) or on the left hand side of the thumb?

I would love to see an input from the skinner, maybe there is an idea in the works already, leaving it like this seems unfinished.
I like where the flags are, I just wish there was a way to get plot info. in all views...
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:I like where the flags are, I just wish there was a way to get plot info. in all views...

Logically the best place for plot info would be where the flags used to be atleast in poster view.
Have a nice 2 or 3 bar text area with a reasonable scroll delay. It would look spiffy.
When I moved the flags to their new global position I did state that it'll now give me more room to do other things.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] Revert back the flags position in Poster View0