TV Library not updating properly
Hi

This is my first post so I feel I should thank you all for such a wonderful peace of software, it is really brilliant.

Unfortunately I am having issues at the moment on my pc and was hoping someone could help me please.

The issue is the tv library refuses to update itself. It does a few shows when the scan is first run and then stops. Subsequent scans yield no results.

I've included by debug file, and would really appreciate someone's help, as I don't understand why it still persists even after a clean install.

The issue seemed to first develop on the new 9.11 beta1 release after xbmc crashed part way through doing a scan (had to end the task with task manager). But the issue remained even after I installed the new beta2. I have since completely uninstalled xbmc including profile folder, and tried a clean install of beta2 and beta1, with no success. Currently I'm on beta1 (as is the log file).

If any more info is required just let me know.

http://pastebin.com/f16654cd
I had the exact same problem as you.. crash during a scan, and none of the following searches worked properly.

I tried many things for days, and the only thing that fixed it for me was to delete the media source and re-add it from scratch. It's not ideal as you'll lose your 'watched' flags and any other customizations, but I couldn't be bothered with further debugging.
Hi pulzar, thank you for taking the time to reply, and sorry for my late response.

Unfortunately I already tried removing the source and then re-adding it before doing a complete uninstall, and it unfortunately didn't work.

It really is a strange problem as when I uninstalled it I had the user folder removed as well, which would surely have left no trace of xbmc behind. So I can't understand why the problem persists.

I tried installing the new rc1 today but the issue still remains.

If anyone could offer any further insight towards resolving this problem I would really appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Library not updating properly0