Selling my current setup...
Big Grin 
Wasn't really sure where to post this...

I have a nice little ZOTAC GF9300-D-E in a Foxconn RS233 that has never choked on anything I've tried to play. I want to get an ION system but I need to sell this one first. All of the components and links are in my signature. Send me PM if your interested and lets work something out...
Why sell, your system > any ION system (since it is basically one with a more powerful processor - and the ability to upgrade the processor)
I have to down size my entertainment center (wife's orders! Oo).
This question may help you sell and also help me with another thing I am doing....

I see you have a Blu-Ray/HD-DVD drive...
Have you been able to play back Blu-Ray and HD-DVD movies from discs with setup?
What software did you use to do it?
Can you hear the drive spin-up/seek and/or vibrate in this case?

Also, have you tried playing 1080p h.264 content? 720p? Was it local or over the network?
In other words, what exact capabilities have you verified this setup is able to handle?

Thanks !!...
In linux I can not play directly from the disc, but I use makemkv to make a copy on to my WHS appliance. From w7 I could play the m2ts files from the disc if anydvd HD is installed.

The unit itself is very quiet except for a side fan on the case. I never bothered me enough to change it. You can hear the bluray drive spin up but once the movie is playing you can'r notice.

I've played 1080 files no problem. I have the BBC Planet Earth on bluray and the bird scene plays flawlessly from my WHS...

I forgot to mention that the bluray drive has the Volume ID firmware patch applied.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Selling my current setup...0