9.11 Live B2 Network Shares problem
Question 
I downloaded the newest version of XBMC yesterday, 9.11 Beta 2, and just installed in on my HTPC (ZOTAC ION motherboard) for my bedroom today. The install seemed to go fine, but now that im into it I can not access any of my SMB shares at all. Everytime I try to surf the network under SMB it says the connection has timed out. Yet I can get the weather and access SVN Repo just fine.

So I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem, or has an idea how to fix it and can explain the process to someone who doesnt even know how to access the terminal Huh
Please post full debug log.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
And how would someone who doesnt even know hot to open the console get the debug log off the computer?
@Soulfire656

I had a similar problem, see the following thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63807
problem fixed itself after about three reboots, go figure
I have the exact same problem since installing 9.11 b2. If I try to browse for an SMB server/share, I can make it as far as the selecting the workgroup/domain. However, it never gets to the actual list of servers and I get a message stating "netowrk share not available" (or close to that). If I add the server/share manually, it works fine.

I did not have this issue in 9.11 b1.
i have the same problem...and in b1... but not the stable one...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
9.11 Live B2 Network Shares problem0