Mediastream_Redux default.xpr contents
Anyone have a link to the contents of the default.xpr of the latest mediastream_redux skin? Its protected obviously, and whenever I try to change icons by adding new ones with the same name to the media directory they still won't show. So I figure I'll try using their images with a few new folder icons and make my own xpr file after.

Another quick question: Can anyone point me to the xmls where I can edit the size of the icons used in the VideoLibrary and MusicLibrary menu's? I find them way too large.
Anyone have a link to the contents of the default.xpr of the latest mediastream_redux skin? Its protected obviously, and whenever I try to change icons by adding new ones with the same name to the media directory they still won't show. So I figure I'll try using their images with a few new folder icons and make my own xpr file after.

Another quick question: Can anyone point me to the xmls where I can edit the size of the icons used in the VideoLibrary and MusicLibrary menu's? I find them way too large.

do you planned to post in all sections?
no. Just trying to improve my odds Sad
Maybe Jezz_X will kindly upload the images or add them to the official xbmc skins svn?
from what i know, textures are not protected in mediastream redux (words from the author)
You need to name them differently to what's in the XPR.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

But if you name the files differently, how do u tell xbmc to use the new images instead of the ones in the default xpr? (I cant find the references to the folder icons used in any xml file).

And yeah, Im using XBMC Skin editor to view contents of his default.xpr and it only shows black images.
Do NOT crosspost again. Consider this a warning.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

You are correct - with the default images there is no way for you to rename them, so you'll need the original images or you'll need to extract the XPR. Google for XPRExpress - it may do what you need.

Otherwise, hang tight and I'm sure Jezz_X will be along to sort you out with the original textures.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks so much for your help Mate.

Ive tried using xpr express to extract the files but every time I try the program gives me an error message saying its trying to load a program with an incorrect format.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediastream_Redux default.xpr contents0