System won't auto-shutdown/suspend/hibernate
I'm running the latest beta version of XBMC Live, but I've had this issue with all versions on my Asrock ION 330. In the Power settings I set that after x minutes the system has to shutdown (or suspend or hibernate), but nothing happens... The screensaver works, and it looks like the screen is turned off after a while too. But the system is still running...

Is there a way to fix this?
Please post a debulog
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Here it is. it looks OK, except for the last two lines.

Strangely enough, the Asrock doesn't respond anymore, but it's still running with a black screen (I can hear the fan making noise).

The Power saving settings are display off in 5 mins, shutdown function timer in 10 mins, shutdown function 'hibernate'.

Attempt 2
I've changed the settings to display off (off), shutdown function timer in 5 mins, shutdown function 'shutdown', which works perfectly.

Attempt 3
Third try, same settings as above, but with shutdown function 'hibernate'. Machine stays on with this log.
You're missing DeviceKit and ConsoleKit, how have you installed live?

I'd suggest reinstalling it completely clean, or even better try it directly from the CD.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I've installed the new beta yesterday from the official cd, on a freshly formatted partition on my Asrock. I've installed several versions of XBMC over the last month (a total of 7 fresh installs I think), and this problem always appeared.

Can I add DeviceKit and ConsoleKit in a different way?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
System won't auto-shutdown/suspend/hibernate0