What SVN revision to use?
I couldn't find this information anywhere and not sure if this question should go here, but since I'm compiling on Linux... (The devellopment forum doesn't seem to be the place either)

So, that's my question, is there a list or something of the preferable SVN revisions to use?, I could compile the head branch without problems, but I don't want to be dealing with strange bugs or anything.
It's been stable for awhile so I'd say if you're using svn go with the latest.
Awhile back there were issues during a merge but that's all been sorted i believe.
If you find yourself asking this question, you should probably just use the latest source tarball on the downloads page.
althekiller Wrote:If you find yourself asking this question, you should probably just use the latest source tarball on the downloads page.

Well, I was using svn because there were no official tarballs since 9.04 and I new at some point the recomendation was to stick with a certain svn revision, etc.

I didn't realize there are some of them for a future 9.11, I wasn't so up to date with the development cycle. I'll try that, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What SVN revision to use?0