beta2 live iso boots to "grub"
I messed up my install by updating to a new grub menu, and can't get xbmc to auto start now. I didn't backup (stupid me) so I'm just going to install the beta2 version clean (good idea anyway)

When I boot to the live beta2 iso, instead of getting the usual menu, I get sent straight to a "grub>" line, and i can't do a single thing...anyone have any ideas?

i'm redownloading the beta 2 iso, and will reburn at 2x this time to make sure the image is good, we'll see if anything changes. just tried again...same deal.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
I get the same Grub promted described above. Tries 3 downloads and countless burners/burns. Tested the boot cds in my laptop and in the laptop, the CDs get to the XBMC menu...

I also tried USB key, but same result.

Leads me to believe it does not like my new Zino HD....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
beta2 live iso boots to "grub"0