• 128(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
Rocky5 Wrote:OK you can now have 4 custom panels for plugins you can customize these how you see fit here is a screen shot of what you can configure.

That will be added in but not right now one view will be added to music (don't worry it will be added before version 1)

I would like customize these four panels not only with plugins, also with directories i.e. add games and emulators in this panels.

I'll try to add this home panels via .xml files anyway Wink

Great work and many thx for this awesome skin.

& sorry my poor english hehehe

Scrembolxp.
Currently those custom panels are meant for plugins. Isn't there a plugin for games/emulators?

Also we're looking for anything else you guys might like to see in the 1.0 version so please post.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Currently those custom panels are meant for plugins. Isn't there a plugin for games/emulators?

Also we're looking for anything else you guys might like to see in the 1.0 version so please post.
I would like to see some more views for Music. Movie views and tv views are great as they. But Music views really does need you guys to work your magic on it(unless you allready have and are keeping us in the dark on this in that case i will give you all a donozo head slap)Laugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
r1ctus Wrote:i like the skin, very nice animations, but i think it would be good to see more fanart, especially for movies, i'd like more transparent views, and fanart in the background. also, some unicode characters are not present in the font, or not in all of the fonts (like hungarian characters ő,ű and in some fonts capital versions of Á,É,Ú,Ü,Ö)

+1
Cyrillic letters are not displayed either
replacing the original font with true unicode one causes strange symbols appearing in settings windows... but otherwise this seems to be the only way to see non Latin letters
Hi guys any news on the next update?Wink
Any updates coming up with the new addons menu in the settings area?

I'm getting tired of switching to Confluence to check what Addons I've got installed hehe.
Probably not until the next stable release seeing as Add-Ons are a WIP right now.
Updates have been slow: Arcanthur is working on fusion, equinox, blackbolt, myself, and rocky5 have been catching up on life Smile Hopefully something happens for you guys soon Smile
XBMCG33K Wrote:Updates have been slow: Arcanthur is working on fusion, equinox, blackbolt, myself, and rocky5 have been catching up on life Smile Hopefully something happens for you guys soon Smile
Good to hear that the best skinning team thus far are ok.
I look forward to any updates to the best skin available, nothing else comes close, though fusion looks nice.Big Grin
paul Wrote:Good to hear that the best skinning team thus far are ok.
I look forward to any updates to the best skin available, nothing else comes close to the though fusion looks nice.Big Grin

Looking forward to it Smile Love Xperience.
From Facebook -

Quote:Xperience For XBMC It's been a long while we know but here is some news! Xperience 1.0 final will be released soon!
Hitcher Wrote:From Facebook -
thanks for the info hitcher.
Exclamation 
I need some help to create the game saves menu on the xperience beta bravo skin for xbox
Exclamation 
in here you can see the images of how it looks like

POST UPDATE HERE

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75421
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16