• 6(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
Looking good, keep it up!
I'm loving the Mirror's Edge theme (mockup).
The Mirrors Edge shot is in skin Tongue
That's Very Very Very~ good !

cooooooool~!
Thank you!
looks awsome, will certainly try this out Smile

also would like to beta test if you still need someone Smile
Wow, what a fantastic skin! I'm interested in beta testing too.

I have one request though, could you make a smaller version of the theme that would go with this one to be used for a HTPC case with a 7 inch touch screen?
I'm not even sure if we'll be offering it in 4:3 honestly.
Sorry everyone Minimalko and I have been busy with normal life and have not made any updates. I am still however looking for a coder or two to help take some of the load off Mini's shoulders. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and we'll chat. Smile
Here are a few more pics of the progress we have made. Don't want anyone watching thinking it's dead :p
Very nice and clean... really like the shutdown menu and the background images.

As for suggestions, i would prefer a wider movie plot window and on the left of the movie poster other usefull info like genre, runtime and ratings (and maybe director too)

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I have to agree with xbs it would be better to use nearly all of the bottom panel for the plot info, but other than that it looks dam goodSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
First run fellas, First run. TongueTongue
Having used XBMC off and on on my HP HDX, I haven't really found one good theme to use, but really been waiting for an NXE theme.

Progress is phenomenal, in my opinion, so far, and I can't wait to see it in action.
Soon everyone will be seeing some quite impressive changes to this skin. Keep your eyes peeled.
Hype machine. lol. It's hard to not show off progress when it is so exciting to see something like a pretty skin come to life. I mean shit look at blackbolt and his skin(s).

I know I am anxiously waiting to see more!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16