• 1(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
Let me introduce you to the team building Xperience:

Rocky5:

Without this dude Xperience wouldn't even exist to be honest, the skin started out with a bit of coding from an individual who has moved on to a clone skin of Xperience. Rocky5 has busted his ass with the coding to an extent I can't even explain. Working with Rocky5 has taught me a lot about coding but his knowledge of coding and of this skin is above and beyond any other I have ever seen.

Arcanthur:

Arc is now our lead designer, originally he has worked on a couple of skins from here, but his work with Xperience has surpassed anything skin-wise he has ever done. Thankfully Arc's skills get some use with Xperience as he has some of the best ideas I have ever seen, and usually takes ideas Rocky5, or I might have and makes them better.

XBMCG33K:

The Xperience concept was originally my idea and ever since meeting Rocky5, and Arc, this concept has turned into a reality that's evolved into something much much more.
Lookin Nice!
I would love to see a skin made for XBMC inspired by NXE. NO CLONES! The interface could be so much better than MS's

-illumiNaughty
Looks really clean and simple i hope some coder decides to take this on board or are going
to code it yourself?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
That actually looks very nice. The only suggestion that I would make is losing the "A" and "B" buttons as there are fewer and fewer XBOX users and more and more HTPC users. Great mockups. Cheers.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:That actually looks very nice. The only suggestion that I would make is losing the "A" and "B" buttons as there are fewer and fewer XBOX users and more and more HTPC users. Great mockups. Cheers.

exactly what I was going to say
Very nice! It is clean simple and uncluttered.
Jezz_X Wrote:exactly what I was going to say
ditto
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you Image Read Me First
Can XBMC round edges of icons like that?
Oh and looks nice but gotta loose the buttons Smile
IllumiNaughty Wrote:Lookin Nice!
I would love to see a skin made for XBMC inspired by NXE. NO CLONES! The interface could be so much better than MS's

-illumiNaughty

BTW- If it becomes fruitful, I would suggest you consider MXE (Media Xperience Enhanced or something similar)

My goal was to make it as simple a version of their UI as possible. I like MXE Was also thinking of JUST Xperience. Smile

paul Wrote:Looks really clean and simple i hope some coder decides to take this on board or are going
to code it yourself?

I hope there is a coder out there to help I know nothing of it. I'm much better with GFX than I am with coding.

Rand Al Thor Wrote:That actually looks very nice. The only suggestion that I would make is losing the "A" and "B" buttons as there are fewer and fewer XBOX users and more and more HTPC users. Great mockups. Cheers.

Good suggestion. I like the buttons alot for the Xbox. I believe it's possible to have HTPC and Xbox Versions, right? something like Jezz_X's 101 skin?

Reginald Wrote:Very nice! It is clean simple and uncluttered.

Thank you so much!

Wir3d Wrote:Can XBMC round edges of icons like that?

djh_'s skin seems to incorporate the round edges. Smile Hopefully a coder will be able to figure it out. I'll post a Home windows with and without button's soon.
Images with new buttons added. Wink
Wir3d Wrote:Can XBMC round edges of icons like that?

It can be easily done using diffuse texture.

The mockups look great. You should create a complete texture pack for coders. I am sure someone will give it a go.Wink
I'm hoping to partner with coders? Smile
That looks like it has a lot of potential Smile I also agree, I'd love to see something INSPIRED by microsoft's dash, but really have no interest in seeing a clone (which it doesn't look like you're doing, i'm just saying). To be honest, I find their dash rather unintuitive
Yeah this is inspired for sure. Smile My goal is by far not to do an MC360 type clone (No offense TB I loved the skin always) But to more put my own spin on it if it were maybe my own idea, and was for XBMC not the 360. Whis is why my goal is to keep everything simple. I'm in no way going to make it cluttered with 10 different view types and so on and so forth. I want this baby to be simple, clean and nice on the eye.
i like it, but everything seems just TOO big
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16