[ATV] Best way to setup Music source?
I would like to know if its possible to have XBMC share its music with my itunes library on my AppleTV? I have my AppleTV music sync'd to my itunes library, so all my files are copied to the AppleTV and stored locally on it's HD. Would it be possible to set XBMC to use that folder as a source for Music? That way I can access my music by using the traditional AppleTV's OS as well as XBMC and share one location instead of having multiple sources? Also will this work with photos that are sync'd over as well? The only sources that I have on a network are my TV Shows and Movies, however I just want to use my Music and Pictures sources stored on my AppleTV's HD.

Let me know if this is possible. I am not sure where exactly they are stored on the AppleTV though.
ok I did some further research and noticed that the music is stored inside /mnt/Media... and the folders are named like F01, F02, and inside the folders are gibberish filenames such as FGDI.mp3, etc... sigh

I guess this won't work when i add /mnt/media as a source for Music since of the strange folder and filenames?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV] Best way to setup Music source?0