[UPDATE] New fonts
Some are borrowed from other skins and others I've got from free font sites so hopefully there's no legal problems with them.

Please report any sizing/alignment issues in this thread and I'll try and deal with them as quickly as possible because I'm sure I've missed some.
Thanks Hitcher! the clock and temps dont mash together anymore in -28 C weather!
Global_Time doesn't look so great anymore especially with temperature enabled.
Maybe it will grow on me but I'm not sure it just seems sparse.
Some of the other fonts are less readable due to being thinner, idk I'll give it some time and see how it feels then.
Is there a screenshot somewhere where I could actually see the difference?
Well it affects the whole skin.

I've done my best in matching them but anyone finds any better please let me know so I can change them but they've got to be legal.
Please,

I need to know which entry I've to change in font.xml in order to enlarge info (timers, data) in OSD.
Also, what to change to enlarge the GENRE info in poster view ?

thanks
The underscore sign is messed up and the next character after it shows up ON the underscore.
Which view?
Pictures. All viewtypes.
Is there any way we can get the old fonts back, it used to look far nicer.
Download them yourself but they're licensed so we can't use them apparently.
Yeah I understand that if they're copyrighted they can't be used without permission or one of us buying them, that's fine..

I copied the old fonts back in which don't work anymore, maybe I need to copy the old font.xml too. Anyway I'll keep an eye out for other free alternatives in the meantime.

Edit: 24h clock still works but 12h appears twice for some reason when on this way, it will do fine though.
I tried to use the Walkway font family once, but I don't know what I'm doing:

http://www.dafont.com/walkway.font

Check out Walkway Rounded
Personally i completely duped my Alaska folder before updating.
However you can easily do a git revert to go back to the old content, I suggest learning to use git. ^_^
Why not go the way of some real free fonts? (I really dont trust all those sites with thousands of free fonts). Maybe here http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/11/...al-design/ are some, that could fit into alaska nicely? (I think Yvonne Kaffeesatz, Mank Sans or Cicle could fit nice)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] New fonts0