Showmix DVD and Bluray overlays with Clearart and Cdart
********* PLEASE NOTE THIS ONLY WORKS FOR LOWLIST ATM *********

Ok been working a while on this with help from my friend Mon I think its good enough now to share.
This mod will place the DVD/Bluray HDTV overlays over the exsisting folder for all those who have large
librarys like me and dont want to edit every folder.jpg
Thanks to andyblac and Azido For this GREAT new SHOWMIX
Thanks to DR. Stranger for the original covers and the Idea

DVD Overlay

Bluray Overlay

HDTV Overlay

Clearart on Pause - Thanks to Reaven

MusicFanart - Thanks to Reaven

Ok I have redone cd art mod to fit into Showmix however this is set to how I like it so you might wont to modify it yourself I have tried to label all the parts to make it alot easier for others in MusicVisualisation.xml.
PS. I have NEVER been able to get fan art to work from artist or album level but this should still work the old way (ive always prefered random images).
With Random Images

With Music Fanart

Please note I am no coder and not even great on Photoshop so ANY modifications to improve this will be GREATLY appropriated also that said
Dont be surprised if you have an issue and i cant help

Ok to the meat and veg PLEASE make a copy of your original Showmix folder before doing this.
Download SHOWMIX OVERTIME And copy the files into the right folders and all should be great.

Again thanks to Andy and Azido for making this GREAT skin.

DOWNLOAD 20 MB
Ive been toying with the Info from transparency as I think it looks GREAT resized it and enabled clearart for showmix pic doesnt do it justice but you get the isea...
looks nice
Hi there,
First thanx for this great MOD. I love it but ...

can you tell me how i should setup MusicVisualisation so that i get the CD Spinning and the random Slideshow on Background? I can just get it if i Set Visualisation in Music Settings to "Milkdrop" for example and when i'm going to disable it from the OSD. Screensaver is set to Black and "Use Visualization if Playing Audio" is enabled.

Hope really someone can help me.

Cheers
Ok got it,

the "tab" key was the solution.
Thanx anyway.
support for multiplex view anytime?
pleaseHuh
Bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showmix DVD and Bluray overlays with Clearart and Cdart0