wide view mod
hi ronie

i modified the double wide banner to a single one. this is your wide view modified. i was wondering if you can include it in you skin and maybe tweak it. cause after every update you do on you skin it means i have to redo this. also i saw some people ask for it. most of the work is done. tell you the truth i dont remember how i did this.

file
http://depositfiles.com/files/0i9qme3t0

thanks
i've been briefly working on a new wide-banner view a long time ago but i never got around to finish it. if it ever gets to completion i will add it to the skin, but until then you'll have to mod it yourself.

the goal is to create something like this:

note, this is just a very rough initial setup, so the final view might look somewhat different.

cheers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thats a very nice looking setup there ronie!
that looks aw.. wait for it ..some. Smile much much better then what i did. would you be willing to post you .xml so i can add it my views. also just a suggestion instead of having 7 banners maybe having just 5. that way it would like more centered and less crowded. i no its just a rough setup but it looks awsome. upload the .xml please. pretty please

thanks
the animations for scrolling up and down the list of banners are not finished, so it will look rather ugly.

uploading half finished .xml files is out of the question, sorry.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wide view mod0