• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
Dear developers, thank you very much for this fantastic repo!

I tried it on my Ubuntu PC yesterday. PPS and PPLive seems to work. Chinese characters display is working well in default skin in Kodi nightly.

The CNTV add-on didn't work. The CCTV channels would all hang on "Waiting".

All of the CNTV regional channels report "No HLS Stream available". I wonder why? Is the CNTV add-on compatible with Kodi nightly build?

I installed nightly through the Ubuntu PPA:

Code:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/xbmc-nightly
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install kodi
Can anyone confirm if LETV is working already?
Don't think it is working yet. I tried multiple times and still only able to get the listings, but can't play any of the videos
Aside from this plug-in, any other way to play Chinese streaming channels? Or do we really have to go get a xiaomi box?
(2015-01-17, 10:26)jang430 Wrote: Aside from this plug-in, any other way to play Chinese streaming channels? Or do we really have to go get a xiaomi box?

Sohu has been working pretty well for me. There's also sopcast to get some of the CCTV channels. PPTV hasn't been working very well for me as of late. Not sure why, because it used to work better than Sohu, with much less buffering. There's also a surprising # of chinese dramas, etc. on Youtube, often with HD 720P quality.
Nice to meet you Master
Wink 
I have been trying to have the subtitles add-on working, i have tried installing different versions of XBMC but nothing has worked so far.

The subom.net Shooter(fake) are there in the list of add-ons, but i cannot install them because they are not compatible, something about dependency not met...

help please!
Is the CNTN addon still working for anyone?
(2015-01-17, 09:21)thejipster Wrote: Don't think it is working yet. I tried multiple times and still only able to get the listings, but can't play any of the videos

Yes, LETV version 1.4.3 is now working.
Hey guys, I am new to using kodi. Adding fusion was easy, but I've tried to add this repo for a couple hours with no luck. Can someone give me simple step by step instructions to add this? Thank you!
I may have the same issue. I installed it using the zip file. It shows as "enabled". But selecting it does not get me anywhere. Is the repo not compatible with Kodi 15 yet? I am on Kodi 15 Alpha 2 on RPi2.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Ah sorry, it just took a restart and now things are working.

The only thing I would still need is a Chinese font for the default font of the "Conq" skin. I know the repo includes the Chinese arial, but the default Conq font is a lot nicer than Arial. Would love to see Chinese being added. Any chance?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
Nothing on Letv plays, menu populates....

any ideas?
Can anyone tell me which chinese addons are working. I am setting this box up for a friend. Some of PPTV, LeTV, Youku2, bilibili and fusion work some. Would just like to know.
Unfortunately, letv indeed appears broken since last week. Anyone has a fix?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7