[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons/support Dharma)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
steve1977 Offline
Posting Freak
See below log file when trying to play letv. Unfortunately, something appears to be broken.

http://xbmclogs.com/pagqeco0r

Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 12 GB DDR3 | 256 GB SSD, 40 TB (1 x 4 TB, 6 x 3TB, 9 x 2 TB)
HTPC 1: Apple Mac Mini (mid-2011) | Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz | 4GB DDR3 | 500 GB
HTPC 2: Apple Mac Mini (mid-2007) | Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz | 4 GB DDR2 | 16 GB SSD
find quote
AbeSimpson Offline
(2015-05-24 12:28)steve1977 Wrote:  See below log file when trying to play letv. Unfortunately, something appears to be broken.

http://xbmclogs.com/pagqeco0r

Cmeng updated it to 1.4.4 and it's working properly now.

Thanks CMeng!
find quote
springroll Offline
I have two asks, one is pretty normal and one is pretty crazy. Thank you for listening!

Normal ask: Can we add DNS option in the settings for all the add-ons? For those of us who need to use a DNS service to watch certain add-ons.

Crazy ask:
I would love to be able to switch to a different dub soundtrack version of an existing movie/tv show.
For example: listening to the Mandarin or Cantonese dub of a Disney movie, or switching between the Mandarin dub or original Cantonese soundtrack of a Hong Kong drama or movie
For add-ons like "Youku", it can be done by setting the language preference, but it can't be done on the fly when watching something. So the ask is "Change to the add-on"
For movies/shows in general regardless of add-on, is there a website out there that would allow for scrapping different dubs of shows/movies? So the ask is "a new service"
find quote
Wongduk Offline
Having problems with all Chinese add ons, e.g. Azdrama script error as I try to install.
Using a fire TV stick, put the latest helix 14.2 on. Genesis works fine.
Tried downgrading to Gotham 13.2, same script errors, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix?
Added the repositories in instructions of azdrama but they have script error too.
Thanks I'm a newbie to the sticks
find quote
AbeSimpson Offline
Anyone else getting "script error" when trying to load tv series on Letv?
find quote