skin Concept - looking for coder
Hi,
I am in the design phase of a new skin. I am on the hunt for anyone who would be interested in coding a new skin. I want a coder who has ideas that will help shape this skin as well. If you are interested, please PM me, otherwise enjoy the mock-ups.

Home Screen \ Light

Shut Down Menu \ Light

Home Screen \ Dark

Shut Down Menu \ Dark
Poster View \ Light

Poster Info View \ Light

Poster View \ Dark

Poster Info View \ Dark
keeganl Wrote:well, 42 views and not one comment. just out of curiosity, would it be easier for someone to have an interest in this if I posted a few mock-ups?

I bet it would people don't like to commit unless they know what they are getting into
keeganl Wrote:well, 42 views and not one comment.

believe it or not, but team-xbmc allows their skinners to have a couple of hours of sleep every night. ;-)

keeganl Wrote:just out of curiosity, would it be easier for someone to have an interest in this if I posted a few mock-ups?

i'm always interested in seeing some new ideas, but my spare time is most likely too limited to take on another skin.

it might help others to come forward though...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
keeganl Wrote:well, 42 views and not one comment. just out of curiosity, would it be easier for someone to have an interest in this if I posted a few mock-ups?

Yes, you'll get lots of questions asking when it's going to be released and tons of opinions on what you should change.
Rofl
any chance we could change the name of this topic to "skin Concept - looking for coder"
keeganl Wrote:any chance we could change the name of this topic to "skin concept - looking for coder"

done
thanks
just see it, good work !
ppic Wrote:just see it, good work !

Thanks. Unfortunately it may not see the light of day as a working skin without help from a coder. Anyone know of any good resources for learning xml that would be beneficial in learning to skin? I'm thinking of having a go with this myself.
Ronie
I understand you guys need some time to rest. I hope I didn't sound too impatient. That wasn't my intention. I really want to get another skin working and out in the community. XBMC is such a great program, I just feel i need to contribute in some way. Skinning is the only way I know to contribute. I can't program so hopefully this will be my second contribution.

On second thought, I am going to go at this alone. If you would please close this thread, I will re-introduce this project after I have played around with skinning first. Thanks and hopefully I will be able to get this skin running.
i'm starting to deal with xml for my scripts and plugin, but almost doesn't know for skinning... sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin Concept - looking for coder0