Ronies .. a question about textures
Hello Ronie,

I noticed that you have 2 textures files in media folder, Textures.xpt and Textures.xpr , how can I extract the XPT file? I managed to extract Textures.xpr and edit it .. but I need to edit Textures.xpt to MOD the skin Smile

How do you compress it to Textures.xpt ?

Thanks mate

Sorry for the wrong title Smile
costa Wrote:Hello Ronie,

I noticed that you have 2 textures files in media folder, Textures.xpt and Textures.xpr , how can I extract the XPT file? I managed to extract Textures.xpr and edit it .. but I need to edit Textures.xpt to MOD the skin Smile

How do you compress it to Textures.xpt ?

Thanks mate

Sorry for the wrong title Smile

Textures.xpt and Textures.xpr contain exactly the same images. no need to extract both
what Amet said.

besides there's no need to extract the images, the uncompressed textures are all publicly available:
T! v2.01
T! v2.10
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
costa Wrote:How do you compress it to Textures.xpt ?

you'll need TexturePacker for that.
it's available in the xbmc svn tree:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...Packer.exe

for platforms other than windows, you'll need to compile it yourself.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
TexturePacker is not working !

I'm using windows 7

If I delete textures.xpr .. the skin still uses your default images ! which means the skin uses textures.xbt file ! what is the xml file to control the textures usage ?

Thanks Ronie , Amet .
costa Wrote:TexturePacker is not working !

I'm using windows 7

If I delete textures.xpr .. the skin still uses your default images ! which means the skin uses textures.xbt file ! what is the xml file to control the textures usage ?

Thanks Ronie , Amet .

textures.xbt is default textures file, textures.xpr is used for compatibility with older versions of XBMC.
Amet Wrote:textures.xpr is used for compatibility with older versions of XBMC.

...and the default textures file on the xbox.

TexturePacker is working fine here on windows 7, using this command:
TexturePacker -input media -output media\Textures.xbt

if you really can't get it to work, you can also create a .xpr file using XBMCTex, just give the file a different name and then select it in Settings > Appearance > Skin > Theme
Thank you Ronie .. Texturepacker worked like a charm

Thank you Amet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ronies .. a question about textures0