[MAC] Cmd-Q only works on QWERTY keyboards ?
Question 
Hello everyone,

I've an AZERTY keyboards (sorry for non french readers...) and, despite having selected French as language and as area, in order to quit XBMC, I've to strike Cmd-A instead of Cmd-Q to quit the application.

Obviously, this is not a big issue... but it is true for all other keys that I have to use in the software ! Can it be changer in any way ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! And sorry for this kind of question... I've previously using PLEX but want to switch to XBMC since there are great functions included in it (Confluence, video/audio details displayed in menu, etc...) that does not exist in PLEX.

Alexandre
thisisalexandre Wrote:Hello everyone,

I've an AZERTY keyboards (sorry for non french readers...) and, despite having selected French as language and as area, in order to quit XBMC, I've to strike Cmd-A instead of Cmd-Q to quit the application.

Obviously, this is not a big issue... but it is true for all other keys that I have to use in the software ! Can it be changer in any way ?

Thanks a lot for your help ! And sorry for this kind of question... I've previously using PLEX but want to switch to XBMC since there are great functions included in it (Confluence, video/audio details displayed in menu, etc...) that does not exist in PLEX.

Alexandre

Interesting, I'll take a look and see if there's a method to get the keycode assigned to what the system thinks is "quit" and the others too.
davilla Wrote:Interesting, I'll take a look and see if there's a method to get the keycode assigned to what the system thinks is "quit" and the others too.

Cool. Let me know if you find something ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Cmd-Q only works on QWERTY keyboards ?0