Some movies do not dispaly hd or sd?
Why is it that some of my blu ray rips do not show that they are 720p or 1080p? And very few of my sd movies display their movie info, such as sd, mpeg 2. dolby digital, 5.1, 16:9... How can I get all of my movies do display this info, I have already selected 'Extract thumbnails and video information? Also, is there anyway to separate my hd movies from sd movies, such as using a hd genre?

Thanks,
Steve
speters415 Wrote:Why is it that some of my blu ray rips do not show that they are 720p or 1080p? And very few of my sd movies display their movie info, such as sd, mpeg 2. dolby digital, 5.1, 16:9... How can I get all of my movies do display this info, I have already selected 'Extract thumbnails and video information? Also, is there anyway to separate my hd movies from sd movies, such as using a hd genre?

Thanks,
Steve

Hello,

I had this issue when I was using .iso files. I switched to .mkv and now, video/audio details are properly extracted/displayed.

Maybe it can help.
All of my hd material is .mkv and sd material is video_ts.
Try playing one of the offenders and see if the info is filled in. Sometimes the scanner doesn't succeed for one reason or another.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some movies do not dispaly hd or sd?0