Debug Loggins switched off if xbmc is finished
XBMC RC1 25755, Windows 7 64 Confluence

If I have the debug logging activ and finish xbmc. On the next start the debug logging isn't activ. If I look in the setting -> system -> debugging the active debug logging radio button is activ (set).
You likely have something in advancedsettings.xml
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Got the same issue. And no it's not the advanced settings.
Then show me a log where you:

1. Boot xbmc. According to you this won't be in debug mode.
2. Switch on debug logging.
3. Do a couple of other things so we can tell it did actually switch to debug logging.

Then, restart XBMC and do the same thing. Post both logs.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Quote:1. Boot xbmc. According to you this won't be in debug mode.
2. Switch on debug logging.
3. Do a couple of other things so we can tell it did actually switch to debug logging.
Boot XBMC, go to video and open the movie info of the movie 8mm.
Switch on debug logging.
Open the weather page
Finish XBMC
http://pastebin.ca/1720124
Again:
Boot XBMC, go to video and open the movie info of the movie 8mm.
Switch on debug logging.
Open the weather page
Finish XBMC
http://pastebin.ca/1720127

Regards
Both are full debug logs from boot. I don't to see the issue?

jmarshall Wrote:Both are full debug logs from boot. I don't to see the issue?

Ok, I think I understand my problem. Usually if the debug logging is on, a additional line is show in top of the xbmc gui. This line show FreeMem, FPS, and CPU average.

After a reboot of xbmx this line is missing, so for me was it the same that the debug logging isn't running.

Thanks for your time
I make additional test and I get sadly the result that the debug logging not work after finish xbmc and start xbmc again.

Here the description what i really do:
Start xbmc and switch on the debug logging (the additional line with FreeMem etc. is show in the gui. The I go to the weather page and change the location and start the weather script. The I leave the weather page and finish xbmc

Debug Log from the first part:
http://pastebin.ca/1721714

Then I start xbmc again, the additional line with FreeMem etc. isn't show in the gui, I go to the musik - interpreten page and jump to "The pussycat dolls", start the info dialog and press the refresh button, I get a result list with all entries near "Pussycat Dolls", choose the entry [Interpret] The Pussycat Dolls". I get the dialog info dialog back with all entries and load an alternative fanart. Then I leave the musik page and finish xbmc.

http://pastebin.ca/1721715

I search in both logs for the value "Pussycat", in the first one that is ok that the value isn't available.

But in the second one the value "Pussycat" is also not available, but if the debug logging was alway on after the reboot, the value should show in the log.
Ah - found the bug. Fixed in r25905. Thanks for the perseverence!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Debug Loggins switched off if xbmc is finished0