stream trailers?
I applied the aeon night mod and all of a sudden some of my movies can now play trailers from the multiplex menu. I did not download any trailers so I dont understand where its streaming them from. Any ideas? I would like to have them stream for all my movies via the multiplex view and not just a couple random ones.... Any help would be appreciated thanks
apex82 Wrote:I applied the aeon night mod and all of a sudden some of my movies can now play trailers from the multiplex menu. I did not download any trailers so I dont understand where its streaming them from. Any ideas? I would like to have them stream for all my movies via the multiplex view and not just a couple random ones.... Any help would be appreciated thanks

It is streaming from the url inside your nfo or the url that was scraped when you created your library. Trailers are only available if the scrapper site has one for the movie. Or else you can manually add it to your movie folder.
which scraper has urls for trailers? I tried imdb and themoviedb and none of them create url for trailers.... thanks
anyone know? Help please
You should be using a media manager to add movie. It will make your library look a lot better. If you want, most of them can even download the trailer for you.

If you prefer to let xbmc do your scraping, then click on settings for whatever scraper you are using and make sure trailers is enabled. If the movie has a trailer, it will associate a url with it. If you extract your library to seperate files you can then go to the movie folder, open the nfo file, and look to see what url it is using.
awesome! thanks. I didnt know there was those extended settings for scrapers. It worked like a charm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stream trailers?0