New Aplle Remote
Looking to find out if anyone else has tried the Apple remote. I was forced to go purchase the new shiny piece as the dog ate the original one.

Apple has added a new button to the remote and it not currently supported. They relocated the play/ pause button off the navigation pad. They have kept an unmarked center button that works as the original did in the center of the navigation pad so it does work, just not as identified on the remote.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers
Mr.Bill Wrote:Looking to find out if anyone else has tried the Apple remote. I was forced to go purchase the new shiny piece as the dog ate the original one.

Apple has added a new button to the remote and it not currently supported. They relocated the play/ pause button off the navigation pad. They have kept an unmarked center button that works as the original did in the center of the navigation pad so it does work, just not as identified on the remote.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

it has been discussed Here

Not sure if you are on ATV or OSX, new button works on XBMC RC1 and OSX out of the box, I am sure ATV support will come soon.

Zeljko

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Aplle Remote0