Amazing !
Hello,

I Just wanted to throw a quick post because I have just tested this skin.

It looks awesome, really ! Just after choosing Alaska in the skin selection, I have just said Whaoo !

Congratulation, it's really a great skin, because it's beautifull, but also, because it doesn't look like any other ...

Anyway, I have a few remarks mainly about the home screen.

I Like when things are simple, and would like less icons on the home screen.
For my personnal use, Video + Films + TVShows are the same thing. There should be only one entry pointing to the root of the video lib. Of course, you could set up direct access to Shows or Movies in the sub menus.
Also, I Haven't been able to access the favourites menu. I am using it a lot, thus, I would like to be able to access it right from the home screen.

Thanks again for this amazing skin,

Regards
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.
Favourites can be found under the Programs panel (scroll down) or by pressing 'S' anywhere in the skin.
I enjoy having my tvshows and movies separate as I'm sure most do.
Not sure what benefit adding even more clutter to the submenus would do as they're near perfect.

Considering there is a configuration option to disable each and every one of these it's a moot point.
Hitcher Wrote:Favourites can be found under the Programs panel (scroll down) or by pressing 'S' anywhere in the skin.
Perhap's I am the only one, but I rarely use the Program section. My wife and my son never use it. So Having a program entry on the home screen just to get the fav window is a bit silly for me !
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.
Then use 'S' to access it anywhere.
I don't use a keyboard to control XBMC.
Of course, I could map a key from my remote to display the fav window, but I haven't got any Fav key on my remote...
I also want to point that XBMC manages favorites to give quick access to frequently used media. Thus, the favorite window should be easily accessible. because, if you need to press 4 or five keys to get into it, it will probably be easier and more evident to access the media without using favourites ...

Anyway I feel you won't agree with me ... that's not a problem. This is your skin, make it like you want it to be. XBMC has so much feature, that anyone understand that a skin can't perfectly fits everybody's needs.

Once again, you have already done an awesome work ! Thanks !
Well when I get round to adding custom user selections in any panel you can add it to any one then.
miljbee Wrote:Hello,

I Just wanted to throw a quick post because I have just tested this skin.

It looks awesome, really ! Just after choosing Alaska in the skin selection, I have just said Whaoo !

Congratulation, it's really a great skin, because it's beautifull, but also, because it doesn't look like any other ...
Agreed!

And because it's fast.

Thanks Hitcher et. al. - great job!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazing !0